A Couple of Boobs at a Pumpkin Patch

10/5/2007 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing like a staged photo-op designed to look like a candid moment, that in reality shows off what losers you truly are!

Still in need of a frightening Halloween costume? How about going as one of these two fame whore cheeseballs? Better act quick, they won't be around for long!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

collen

Come on spence! Admit it...you're gay.

chismosa

He looks evil. His eyes..I feel later down the road for Heidi....humm maybe NOT!! hahahah

poorbrit

these pumpkins look bad- someone needs to throw em out.

Erica

Has anyone else noticed that as Spencer gets harrier, he looks more and more like Harry from "Harry and the Hendersons"?

Michelle

He is a douche...Heidi needs to leave him...he is ruining her! She is no better, but it seems on the Hills she is starting to turn into him...Um and why doesn't his parents know they are getting married? Can we say "issues?"

Sophia

Not jealous at all. I wouldn't want a chin that large and those teeth scare the crap out of me.

razamazaz

they are trying to hard to be famous. they suck.. i suggest a boycott!!! everyone ignore these two!!! TEAM L.C!!!

TALIA

HEY #189 texasgirlie I happen to work at Bolthouse and Heidi only films here once a week or so she didnt steal any job as there was no job to steal !!!! YOU DUMBASS!!!! Try calling there and asking to speak with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

max

She is obviously "not wearing her ring", because it goes on the hand that is behind his back. I can't believe TMZ is lowering themselves to feature these two idiots. They really are nobodys desperate to become celebs.

Daniel from Canada

Dear TMZ, I have become addicted to you for my daily 5 minutes of Hollywood gossip, dirt, bodily fluid exchanges, nightclub door to car surveillance videos and general goings-on.

However, it happens that you show people completely unknown to me. Like Bai. Who dat? Same thing with Heidi and Spencer. What makes these people TMZ-worthy? Howzaboud a quick line or two to help us place these people.

Thanx.

moni

Spencer looks like a White Wayne Brady..

Nikki

Excuse me while I vomit ...

Jennie W.

You should know your 15 minutes of fame are up when YOU have to call the paparazzi to tell them where your going to be just to get your picture on TMZ!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10