Britney's New Video -- The First Look!

10/5/2007 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Well, it isn't exactly a clinic on motherhood.

The long awaited video for Britney Spears' "Gimme More" is finally out, and TMZ.com got a peek at the goods, and the one word that comes to mind is ... stripperific.

In the brief snippets that Jive Records has released to the world, we see a dark-haired Spears gyrating, or something like it, around a pole, and sitting at a bar with friends, with blonde hair. Just the kind of thing she wants people to see her doing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

rachel

Lame. Who'd admit to buying her crappy music?

SLAP THE BITCH

it sucks so much monkey nuts!

Jack Meoff

This video is great! I think our Brit Brit is finally back!!! I should try and screw her before she gets off drugs so that I actually have a chance with her. I heard she likes it in the butt, and I will give it to her. I want to lick honey off her sweet body. HI BRIT! I LOVE YOU!

Frenchgirl

I'm amazed at how good it looks, I mean she looks sexy as hell in it! She really uses all those curves everyone made fun of at the VMA's to great advantage in the vid. And sorry #1, but I bought the song because it's a great dance number!

Stacy

Totally agree with #1, her music sucks, her video sucks. What will her kids think when they see all of her sexual explotations in a few years. I would be embarrassed for my mother to be dancing sexually around with a pole, a snake, kissing other women, and everything else that she has done. She needs to focus on getting her act together, getting help, getting clean, staying clean and focus on her kids. She won't ever get these years back with them.

kim suck

DAMN SMELLY WHORE!! GO AWAY FREAK GIRL!!

kim suck

If she was my mom i would KILL myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you are reading this!!!!

Jack Meoff

You are finally back Brit! I am so happy for you and proud of you for proving everyone wrong. Congratulations sweetie. I'll see you at dinner tonigh at Koi. Glad you won't bring the kids along this time! Love ya! I'll bring the coke, you just drive safely. Later.....

SLAP THE BITCH

this looks like it was shot in someone's basement and then she had a bunch of film school students edit it ................... not impressed.............Britney is not back ..... yawn........... i think she hit her max at Toxic.... didn't she pay for this video herself or something?

ReRe

gimmie gimmie LESS.... gimmie LESS....gimmie gimmie LESS...she really sucks, nice video retouching..

kim suck

dear Aly--LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Day

GIMME A BREAK ALREADY!!

Slater

She is a dirty pirate hooker!

kim suck

is she a retard???????????????????????????????????????????

Dawn Day

I'm totally not impressed but I'm also not surprised! Her day in the sun is OVER!

NEXT....