Jessica Pursues Pad with Paps

10/5/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson did a little apartment shopping in New York yesterday, and she'll have plenty of pictures of her prospective choices. There goes the neighborhood!

A veritable horde of lensmen followed as she made the real estate rounds, looking at $2-12 million condos all over the island of Manhattan, prompting her to remark, "This is no way to look for an apartment."

Still, a girl can't live by room service alone, so Jess soldiered on, even donning a hard hat to see one barely built building. She'll have something other than her career to remodel!

Kate

What is really sad is a no talent big boobed idiot can afford to buy an apartment in NYC. All the suckers who bought into the whole "Newlyweds" show, which was a set up from day 1, helped this bimbo get very rich. Nick's & Jessica's "marriage" was a fake set up from the start. It was a contract and they both profited from it. First an album about how in love they are, then an album about how hurt they are...

hot_homo

Oh no!! She's moving to NYC??!! For sure....there goes Nick's neighborhood! and mine!! Go back to LA you thoughtless, talentless whore!!

lala

THE UGLY SIMPSON SISTER

Sharona

Now that's one hot gal!!!!!

deelicious

I'm sure Nick and his fug girlfriend/heshe are excited to hear that she's moving to the area. STOCKER!

Pam

Oh Lordy, she's out to get her man back. Look out Vanessa!

Does she REALLY think everybody is that stupid? She's gotta get closer so she can stir up trouble with Nick and Ness. Soon, she'll be "accidentally" bumping into Nick around town. If I were him, I would high tail it back to LA.

JessLover

Are you kidding me, I'd leave my wife just to have a chance at making her happy. I wish she would look for an apartment in south jersey just to get the chance to meet her. Email me Jess I'll help you find an apartment. TMZ you have my permission to give her my email address.

Make It Big

She's clever, both Lachey and Mayer have places in NYC, and what better way to have people talking about you than to intentionally be photographed looking for a new place where your ex's occassionally stay. She's ovah!

The Marian Movement

Maybe she had a premonition that the keys to the house are about to drop on her head.

Anon

Give it up, she is not newsworthy. You guys on the take or what? Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are camped out in NYC, and this idiot warrants video? She is and always has been a wanna-be-filmed z lister.

Sierra Killian

Oh I don't know she is not entirle unintelligent in fact I think it is quite the opposite although I do believe she is saddly lacking in common sense. The woman is a brilliant manipulator and business woman that much I will give her. But quite frankly her music is not the best her acting leaves much to be desired so again why is she famous?

TG

Maybe she's going to take acting lessons at the famous Lee Strasberg school and become a "serious" actress ala Marilyn Monroe. HAA!!! As soon as her movies come out and bomb, hopefully she will disappear. She is overexposed and totally irrelevant.
All she is, is a tabloid star. She has proven she has no talent, and can't hold a man either. GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!

RUSTY

Jessica is sooo hot,I would love to have her move into my neighboorhood. hey Jessica,if you're looking for a new man I'am all yours. My favorite photo of you is on your last CD where you're laying on the carpet in that green t-shirt and your panties. I wish I could be on that rug,so I could pull your panties down and do you.

sarah

the real question is.....who is that young, sexy real estate agent with jessica?

Lisa

You are the best Jess and I think you are going to like it in NYC. Hope you find a place that you feel comfortable in. Love you! and if you run into Nick and Vanessa then just ignore them because they don't deserve your attention. Love Lisa

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments