White Rapper Star Still White Rapping

10/5/2007 5:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What's pimpulatin', y'all? Remember John Brown, King of da 'Burbz, from VH1's reality show "White Rapper"? Well now him and his boys have their own music video. They grow up so fast.

The video is for Ghetto Revival's first single, "Hallelujah Holla Back." Brown was best known on the show for constantly saying the terms "ghetto revival" and "hallelujah holla back" for no reason at all, and with no prompting whatsoever. PopoZao!

Nothing says hardcore rap like shameless self-promotion. Hallelujah holla back, yo!

notaceleb

These j*ack*sses look they're,"too sexy for," their own b*llsh*t. I'm just saying.

Leah

Like you can tell anything from the editing of a "reality show". It's funnier when they appear to be saying something for no reason.

My only question is : Does AJ McLean (Backstreet Boys) know dude stole his face?

Michaela

I hate myself but I actually thought that was funny and ridiculous at the same time. What is wrong with me??

Sometimes I just watch the movie Brown Sugar to hear that effing song "That Ho is Mine" with those two rappers that Taye Diggs' character just refused to produce. Then they ended up winning the Hot 97 radio contest. Oh and Saana Lantham is the hottness.

$300K or so per year - hey if they can do that - all the best to them.

PS - hopefully though "rap" dies in the next 12 months since it robs value from celebrated culture.

Cool if Brit Brit somehow did a cameo with them at her favorite hotel.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Oh good, more rap crap...

P-Type

John Brown -Hope this song makes sense- your whole steelo doesn't!!!!!

C-WOODZ

I think that song it pretty tight.. I was supprised how good the song and video is. I was expecting to laugh and clown them but I was feelin that!

Mark

Rap is crap.

Good name for a rap group: LCD.

Lowest Common Denominator

Rach

WOW.... This loser wannabe is ridiculous! You cant understand a word tht comes outta his mouf. It's proly better that way since he didnt ever make no sense on the show n e way. Its one thing to rep if your from the"burbs" but come on, dont rep the burbs and come out n video wit a whole bunch of people that r from a totally diff world then what u used 2. another white dude failin at tryn 2 b smethn their not and never will be!

Mr.Man

This video came out FOREVER ago, seriously, like around MARCH.

jacqueline v

omg weve always been rooting for john brown, calm down hes my friend on myspace!!! anyways im digging the song "burb life" better!!!!!!!

Starla

low-budget

one-hitter-quitter

I felt like I was in the Twilight's Zone watching that video. No spark, no spunk, no UNIQUENESS......I guess you have to be high to enjoy it.

REDIC....and NOT in a good way.

Mooky

This song is awesome!! Props to the king of the burbs for staying true to himself in the face of all these hate mongers!! LOL... halelujah holla bak bytches

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments