Judge to Britney:

Gimme More (of Your Cash)

10/6/2007 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popwreck Britney Spears lost custody of her kids to ex-hubby Kevin Federline earlier this week. And in an added blow, the mama-with-the-drama has been told by an L.A. judge that she must pay for her own parenting counseling and drug testing before she can attempt to reclaim custody of her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James.

In light of her recent court craziness, friends are worried about Brit-Brit's finances. One source told Page Six that, "she is running out of money. Her fragrance didn't do well. She has no cash flow coming in and she's spending money like water." Maybe it was all the Starbucks and fast food?

Vanessa: Do As I Say, Not As I Do

For a girl who got caught with nude pics of herself, "High School Musical" star/Zac Efron arm candy Vanessa Hudgens sure sounds self-righteous. The Disney-fied teen queen had little sympathy for troubled stars Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears and their drama-filled lives. She told Us Weekly, "I honestly think it's stupid. It's easy to stay out of those situations."

About as easy as it is to keep your clothes on.

Clooney's a Bachelor? Pfeiffer's Fault

Is Michelle Pfeiffer the real reason George Clooney's stayed single for so long? Pfeiffer told a British TV interviewer that she has a long-standing bet with two-time "Sexiest Man Alive" that he'll never get married. Clooney, she said, bet her $100,000 that he'd never tie the knot. But Pfeiffer told BBC 1 host Jonathan Ross that she counter-bet Clooney that he would get married.

"I bet him he would get married, and he keeps inflating it from $100 to $100,000," said fabulous Pfeiffer, adding that, "I still think he will ... he's a handsome devil."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Is that Britney photo unretouched?

MissCris

Ahhhhh, I smell bankruptcy...does she still have to pay Kfed if she's broke? Is this a page from OJ's playbook?

Glisten Garbor

Clooney won't be getting married..until he meets me that is! tsk*

jbird

Wait a minute! I though she was raking in 300,000 a week? I dont care what hotel it is, no hotel is THAT expensive. I smell a rat in the tabloid system!

Funny Answers

Well TMZ, are you happy, Brittany has lost her kids so she can give more mony to your guy K-Fed. The blood sucking low life leach. That is who you have been helping besides getting yourself more press. I bet you are so pround of yourselfs. I am waiting for the families of these sick people to put your butts in a sling. The hate in you must be more than can be measured.. I hope you get what you deserve. You have broken down another young mentally ill woman, like Anna, and your a culpable. One day these stars are going to band together, and sue you or worse. You get paid back for what you do. Now, I don't mind the police arrests, DUI's, etc. most of these people deserve it: Paris, etc. but when it is clear to a laymen like me that some one has mental problems and you keep poking sticks it her, you deserve to rot i hell, no that is too good for you. Some one need to dig in your trash, follow you and your family around. Let's see how good you'lll look under the microscope.

Lenn K.

You can't take private aircraft rides costing $50, 000 dollars everywhere and buy new cars almost every month and spend like a freak. The money isn't coming in but the money is flying out think about it. It's only a matter of time and she'll be just like MC Hammer and broke on her ass!!

ValerieSara

She's raking in $700,000 -not a typo- and she's out of money? Sounds to me like a ploy to get out of paying Kevin a measley $20, 000 a month, which to her is just tanning change. Plus, her net worth is reportedly well over $100,000,000. I think she's okay in the money department.

ValerieSara

I meant to say:That's $700,000. A MONTH.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Did Britney really just miss her FIRST supervised visitation with the kids?
DOES ANYONE KNOW??

Trev

She has to pay for her own counseling and drug testing? Awwww....welcome to the real world, Britney, where most people have to pay their own way.

On the other hand, I do hope you get the help you need and can turn your life around. Good luck to you.

Annette

Nearly all court-appointed programs are paid for by the person ordered to enter the program, so that's not at all unusual. Typically people in the middle-class and poverty level incomes are hit the hardest because they comprise the majority of people ordered by the courts to participate.
But before everyone starts getting all excited, the cost of these programs aren't a danger to draining Britney's bank accounts. Both Forbes and the entertainment channel did a breakdown not too long ago on Britney's wealth. She'll be fine for several centuries, courtesy of her fans. That posting is either hype or a ploy for sympathy.

Lyn

George Clooney is a good-looking guy...from the bottom lip up. His long, wide chin makes him look like the son of Boris Karloff. George's chin ruins his appearances, IMO. Of course, I am being picky, but when you are touted to be the sexiest man alive, you've got to live up to it, and he doesn't.
Oh, and while we are on the subject of sexy guys, that cute Brad Pitt is just that....cute. His nostrils are too round and large and are a distraction. He has very kissy lips except when they have that dry, wrinkled look, just like Jolie's. Hey, when you are called the sexiest you had better have ALL the right stuff! Few are qualified for that distinction.....in recent years, anyway.

Dexter Bernard Dirt

Thanks TMZ for start'n our morning off right with a nice picture of Britney?

Britney, when you run outta cash come see us. We'll show ya how to score some more, Nickel and Diming.

If you're of age do not do as Vanessa Hudgens says, do exactly as she does! Join the world of dirtsnchucks. http://myspace.com/dirtsnchucks

DB Dirt
Stay Dirty, y'all

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

WELL, LET'S SEE. TAKING DRUGS, DESTROYING YOUR CAREER AND YOUR LIFE VS, TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES, SMILING FOR THE CAMERA, AND PRESSING SEND VS. PREYING ON THE TRAGEDY AND INVADING THE PRIVACY OF THOSE WHO DO DRUGS AND TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF, WALLOWING IN YOUR FAKE HOLLYWOOD GOTCHA WORLD, RETURNING LIKE A DOG TO YOUR OWN VOMIT OF GOSSIP, INNUENDO, HATE, AND SMUG, SANCTIMONIOUS INDIGNATION,LIKE A VULTURE CONTINUOUSLY CIRCLING UNTIL YOU SPOT SOME DEAD HOLLYWOOD CARCASS BECAUSE OF COURSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO DO THE PHYSICAL KILLING YOURSELF, SCAVENGER THAT YOU ARE-YEAH, I'D SAY IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS WHO THE SELF-RIGHTEOUS, BACKSTABBING, CELEBRITY SMEARING AND HATING, TABLOID SPEWING, OFFAL PRODUCING, GEHENNA FIRE-STARTING LOWLIFE IS, RIGHT, TMZ?

Janice

Who cares?.........It's really no ones business. And if she wants to spend her money, so what? she earned it......every penny.................And as far as K-Fed goes..............he needs to get a job and support his kids

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments