Paris Parties Like It's Her Birthday

10/7/2007 9:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ cameras caught up with a sparkly Paris Hilton as she helped celebrate her sister Nicky's twenty-fourth birthday at Vegas Nightclub LAX on Friday night. When does this girl sleep?!

All eyes were supposed to be on Nicky, but Paris -- still surprisingly extension-free -- stood in the spotlight to give her lil' sis a birthday shout-out. Then, for the rest of the night, Paris danced wildly on a couch -- grabbing all the attention. What a bday surprise!

Vix aka Team Aniston

There sure are plenty of "PARISites" aka sycophants (synonym see PARASITE) on this message boards. I hope the dedication and blind eye you have for Paris gains you points in HollyHood and Vegas. I give you two points for carrying that Paris water for her, better yet, throw that pail of water on Paris and see if she melts. Ha Ha.

Also, the simple deduction of assuming that others are jealous of Paris, only confirms the immaturity, simplicity and lack of critical thinking too many have supporting that woman -- Paris Hilton.

For the record again..................... Paris is a B I T C H ! LOL *wink*

The Marian Movement

Paris is such an Everlast girl. I'm a Lonsdale girl all the way.

Lonsdale rocks.

He's just another Idiot

I see that Paris' little brothers are playing with the computer and defending her again. Go to bed little boys and don't grow up to be like her.

Daphne

From this and all the othe pictures and clips on the web it looks like Nicki and Paris are having a grand time.
They are two lovely sisters who love each other.
So bugger off you stupid haters. Your ploys do not work.

Daphne

Omg. Paris looks just stunning in her silver dress and dripping in diamonds. Are those her own or is she wearing the new Damiani collection? S-t-u-n-n-i-n-g.

Daphne

Helen Mirren is right when she said that Paris is the new Princess Diana.
When Paris has her hair short she really resembles her.
Especially in this style of silver dress and all the jewelry.
Paris looks just like Diana.

web

She was just in Chicago last week at frog Bar with a brown wig. When does she ever stop???

Daphne

When you look at all the pictures, both Nicky and Paris wear gorgeous dresses.

I like the way Nicky lightened her hair a little. It looks a lot better. And she lost weight too. Paris of course always looks like a million dollars.

They both look happy.

marlon

beautiful!! nice birthday...(^^)/

Sloane

looks like even on her sister's birthday
Paris still likes to have all the attention

as long as her sister doesn't care-no harm done I guess

Brook~lyn

No, Britney makes Paris look normal...................

Anne

They're trying to market her as the next Princess Diana, I hope no one missed the subtlety of the new 'do. Up next: Third world charity work carefully coreographed by her new publicist(s), complete with photo ops hugging emaciated refugees. I'm sure she'll be sharing diet tips. (I hope she doesn't give them STD's like they don't have enough problems.)

Maybe she'll step on a land mine and we'll finally get a real bang for that PR buck.

HW

"When does this girl sleep?! "

Answer: she slept on the Air Canada flight from Toronto to LAX that morning. Put her head under her blanket and didn't move, even for meal service. I know this because I sat in the row across from her.

cochino

I thought TMZ was so OVER this thing

pukey

#75 ANNE: your comment was TOP DRAWER !!!

good, good stuff !!!