Paris Parties Like It's Her Birthday

10/7/2007 9:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ cameras caught up with a sparkly Paris Hilton as she helped celebrate her sister Nicky's twenty-fourth birthday at Vegas Nightclub LAX on Friday night. When does this girl sleep?!

All eyes were supposed to be on Nicky, but Paris -- still surprisingly extension-free -- stood in the spotlight to give her lil' sis a birthday shout-out. Then, for the rest of the night, Paris danced wildly on a couch -- grabbing all the attention. What a bday surprise!

Go away!!

Kevin Connelly may be one of the few who survived Hollywood Ebola and lived to tell about it......

Go away!!

candy, does it smell like weed, vodka and valtrex?

Daphne

Kevin Connolly was dumped by Nicky Hilton for cheating. Nicky has moved on to a much nicer and richer guy, David Katezenberg. Good for her.
Moreover, to this day, Kevin only has good things to say about the Hiltons. Unlike you stupid loser with a life that goes nowhere.

Go away!!

So 93, does that mean you are skank or a slut or a fat fat the water rat?? wtf?

Daphne

Looks like they're having fun.

Wish I was there.

Las Vegas is such a romantic city.

anonymous

You call that DANCING????? Thanks for letting me know what she's doing---I wouldn't have guessed that!!

Go away!!

98, ky jelly, does Zeta Graff just have nice things to say about them too?

Go away!!

John, you fans are going to have to change that to look, theres paris, famous for being a laughingstock...............

Go away!!

Joe, since you were away let me fill you in on what you missed. skanky was on David Letterman last week and proved her stupidness once and for all. Dave asked her what she did to keep her nutrition up in jail and she said she did sit ups. He tried his best to get something intelligent out of her, giving her the cues to say something positive but she just wanted to hawk her new toilet water. He finally felt bad trading quips with an unarmed opponent and let her talk about her movie for a minute. You should have heard the audience laugh when she talked about her movie. Her eunciation is not the best, sounds like she called it a muscial whore movie. Dave could not contain his contempt for her, it was great. The she was so embarrassed about how stupid she is she disappeared until last night. It was a wonderful week.

ANGELO DRIVE BEVERLY HILLS

Herpes Does a Body Good!

Go away!!

Suze honey, I think you meant to write S T U N N E D

who dat

To bad Henri Paul wasn't driving Paris, instead of Princess Di.

Shar

Paris needs to READ SOME OF THE CLASSICS. At least half a dozen would be nice so she can have something interesting to talk about. If all she's got on her mind is clothes, bling and being famous, she'll always be a shallow person. Princess Di had far more on her mind than Paris Hilton, though I know Paris desperately wants to be loved the way Princess Di is. Hint, Paris: It ain't gonna happen, cause you are NOT royal no matter how many people you pay to say that to you. Too many of us know what a marketing job is.

Yes, the appearance on Letterman was a bigtime embarrassment for her. So is this TMZ video of her flailing her arms while standing above everybody else. I suppose she is pretending to be the "queen" looking down on all her subjects. What en ego maniac. "Watch me...watch me everybody....I command you all to watch me....watch me and only me!"

Busted Celebrity

LET THE GIRL PARTY! MAYBE WE CAN GET A 3RD SEX TAPE OUT OF HER... LOL
YOU GO GIRL WITH YO BAD ASS RICH SELF!!!

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

NO JOKE

ITS SAD TO THINK THAT WEALTHY CELEBS HAVE TO HAVE ATTENTION, AND IF THEY CAN'T GET IT THEY ACT OUT. SOMEDAY MAYBE WHEN PARIS GROWS UP SHE WILL BE A RESPECTED LADY LIKE HER SISTER NICKY. I REALLY THINK PARIS WOULD LOVE TO BE MORE LIKE HER SISTER! RAHTER THAN HERSELF.