Brit to Parenting Coach -- Buzz Off

10/8/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ the real reason Britney Spears didn't answer her buzzer when her kids came to visit last Thursday is because she wants nothing to do with anyone who tries to tell her how to be a good parent.

We're told Britney was well aware that her kids were coming at 10:00 AM. She had telephone conversations about it 10 minutes earlier. Britney's big concern was that she didn't want the parenting coach, who was in tow, to tell her how to interact with her kids.

So Brit's solution was to not answer the buzzer, as her kids cried in front of the house and waited for 40 minutes before K-Fed's bodyguard pulled the plug and returned home.

Britney has been told for a year that she needed help in raising her kids, but she has steadfastly refused to even get a proper nanny. Now the squeeze is on and she's not responding.

And even though our sources say Britney will show for court as ordered on October 26, another source tells TMZ Britney has repeatedly said she would never attend a court hearing.

And finally, as if her life isn't messy enough, we're told Britney is running out of money. Even though her single is a hit, the prospects of the album remain questionable because she's not going to promote it or tour. And we're told she spends like a crazy woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

KC

Why not just leave Birttany alone. I'm not even a fan and I'm tried of people stalking her just to see her mess up. I'm pretty sure she know she has problems she going through stuff .Let her deal with it and stay out her face. How can she get back up if people keep knocking her down.

TrishRN

I pray that you will allow a parenting coach to allow you learn how to deal with emotions and help you heal, Britney. I firmly believe that if you allow this to be a positive experience, it definitely can be. As an RN in a prison setting, I feel that all can learn from a positive role model. I believe that if you simply give the coach a chance, it will help you guide not only your actions with your children, but also improve your relationships as a whole with all you come in contact with. I firmly believe we can all learn so much if we just simply open up our ears and eyes before we judge. God bless you and I'll keep you in my prayers.

survival of the fittest

The best thing that can happen for those kids is for Britney to kill herself. They will be much better off growing up without her. People like her never get better.

R

Some people are so damn stupid it just is beyond belief. IDIOTS. Try to get a clue you incredibly dense, dumb, people. She does not MAKE $700,000 a month the way that you idiots make $7.00 an hour. The court had to ESTIMATE HER MONTHLY INCOME. Can you possibly comprehend that? ESTIMATE. She does not have a monthly income, you dense, dim-witted,

Forget it.

Jewel Leigh

i can only hope that someone sees this and realizes:
when it comes to your children, they only have one mother....They need you, AND NOW that the courts are involved... why wouldn't you??? for one to be so selfish, and prove a point??....I can't even imagine. I am a mother, I would do ANYTHING not to have my child taken from me. we learn everyday, we are not born knowing how to be a "mom"...But yet our children show us unconditional love....SO..... I just don't understand how a "mom" could not take advice/help when offered??? No dollar amount could be placed on that... Your kids need a healthy mom? they need you.

Eleanor

A ll of the people in the worldcan tell Britney that she needs help, but untill she sees it, it s all falling on deaf ears and may always be the same. Some people never change but always blame every one else for their problems.This has to end some time for her kids ot they will end up emotionally unstable like her. .

Scotty

So she says she will never attend a court hearing...Spears really is a total loser...Well, when the courts are done with her she will lose hers kids until their 18 and it would be the best thing for them. She should follow Lohan's lead and get out of LA for awhile.

Jackie L. Vester

I wish for those poor noy's sake that Kevin get's those children for good. He has shown himself to be the better parent. I think people who feel that in some way Kevin is doing this to Britney; You people are fooling yourself. Why don't you worry more about those kid's and stop worrying so much about this woman. She's a mess and it's her fault. Not the media, Not her children and not Kevin. It's all her.

Jemima

OMG! she looks like she is killing this poor dog.

bitch

I FEEL SORRY FOR HER, HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP HER SEE THINGS MORE CLEARLY. I CANT SAY I WAS SUCH A BIG FAN OF HERS BUT WHAT SHE GOES THROUGH WITH THE MEDIA IS HORRIBLE, THE PAPARAZZI ARE STALKERS AND THEY ARE SO ANNOYING HONESTLY I WOULD PROBABLY DO WORST IN HER SHOES. SHE NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE ON HER BOYS AND I CANT BELIEVE A JUDGE GAVE THE BOYS TO THE WORST FATHER I KNOW HE IS SUCH A LOSER

Donna

even a bad parent wouldn't leave their kids outside crying. She doesn't deserve those kids!

eric

She's worth over 100,000,000. I doubt she spent almost all of it. No matter how much you spend when you go out.

eric

And she does have endorsements and her own line. Her Perfumes are hits. She makes tons from them alone, and she doesn't buy her tracks or pay producers. Her record company does that. That's the whole point of having a contract. So you don't pay for it, and get paid for the music that you sing.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14