Brit to Parenting Coach -- Buzz Off

10/8/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ the real reason Britney Spears didn't answer her buzzer when her kids came to visit last Thursday is because she wants nothing to do with anyone who tries to tell her how to be a good parent.

We're told Britney was well aware that her kids were coming at 10:00 AM. She had telephone conversations about it 10 minutes earlier. Britney's big concern was that she didn't want the parenting coach, who was in tow, to tell her how to interact with her kids.

So Brit's solution was to not answer the buzzer, as her kids cried in front of the house and waited for 40 minutes before K-Fed's bodyguard pulled the plug and returned home.

Britney has been told for a year that she needed help in raising her kids, but she has steadfastly refused to even get a proper nanny. Now the squeeze is on and she's not responding.

And even though our sources say Britney will show for court as ordered on October 26, another source tells TMZ Britney has repeatedly said she would never attend a court hearing.

And finally, as if her life isn't messy enough, we're told Britney is running out of money. Even though her single is a hit, the prospects of the album remain questionable because she's not going to promote it or tour. And we're told she spends like a crazy woman.

someone

someone should slaughter Mama Lynne's cash cows and eat them with some A1 steak sauce. yummy

Pite

I lost my daughter to suicide, and would give my own life to have her back .... and then I see this.

It makes me sick! (If it's true, that is)

tsk

If those boys were expecting to see her but instead she purposely didn't answer the door she deserves to lose them. BITCH!

theroyalgs

FOR GOD SAKE...HOW DOES HARVEY LEVIN KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND HER THOUGHTS..PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE HARVEY BULLY

Ewwwwww

It's so obvious that the drugs had a conversation with her, and told her she had to choose between them or her kids.
I think it is quite apparent that the drugs won.
Anyone who says K Fed is a loser/idiot is correct -----BUT at least he actually LISTENS to what his lawyers tell him to do.
Who is the loser/idiot now ???
She doesn't want the kids anyway - so what does it matter if she is crazy or not ?
She won't get them. The courts do not like drug addicts that don't follow their rules.

anonymous

who is paying tmz ?? k-fed and his entourage !!! seriously I don't believe this one ...

Nancy

to #59.

K-Fed did not turn Britney onto drugs, rumors of her drug use predated Kevin arriving in her life. Further, her first husband Jason Alexander said she was taking E long before they got married. No one is to blame for Britney's behavior but BRITNEY!

Annette

EARTH TO BRITNEY - BUZZ OFF!!!!!!!!!! EARTH TO DR. PHIL - LYNNE ISN'T THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!

kdadsupporter

Hmmm thought she made $700,000.00 a month, broke my ass. As far as her children she could care less about them, their just cramping her style ( whatever the hell that is ) such a shame. What she should have done was take a few years off to raise her children, spend time in the gym to get her body back in shape then when the kiddies go off to school make a comeback, but then again it's Brittney and drugs and alcohol do tend to cloud the brain.

Princess

Gimme gimme more gimme more

Julie G.

I agree with # 14 by Tiff. Britney needs the most thing is to address as to be mother. I have two boys now age 5 and 8. I have found more fun in my motherhood life as they got little bigger.

Chris C

To poster #48, you hit on the nose! I agree with you 100%. There are parents all over the world who treat their children like this - for instance, my neighbor went to the grocery store, and left her two year old home. She wreaks of alcohol daily, and has an alleged disability. It happens all the time - focus on going to the parents who aren't caring for their children, then again, Dept. of Social Services (DSS) has so many cases, piled up. All I have to say is I wouldn't be sitting here, typing this, and in college if I wasn't taken away from my parents when I was ten years old. It starts with the people close to the parents who are bad parents to report to DSS, and no, your not a snitch. Your saving the life of children who else would be on a downward spiral of destruction.

AlecsMom

I'm not at all surprised by the alleged rationale behind the missed visitation. I knew it had to be that Britney threw a tantrum and just didn't answer her door because she didn't want to abide judge's orders. When is the next hearing? October 26, right? I prediect things stay status quo until she knuckles under to what the judge required of her 2 weeks ago.

Debbie

If everone looked at FED'S issues would he show the same probl;ems as Brit we are all focused on Briney, but what about Kevin? My guess is he does the same drugs.

rock I.Q

nice try no def not...ther eis a tiff and a tessi on here...we just seem to agree.because we are both good parents...