Britney is with Her Kids -- Right Now!

10/8/2007 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is-- as we speak -- visiting with her children at her home in Malibu.

An eyewitness tells TMZ that Sean P. and little Jayden were escorted into the house this morning, along with what appears to be the court ordered parenting coach. Britney is now walking around her gated community, dressed in a super short pink mini-dress, with the boys and the same nanny that was with the kids at Kevin's house.

Her hair is in a ponytail and she's talking on her cell phone. Quality time!

Story developing ...

colbi

Everybody is giving K-Fed such a hard time...remember even his ex Shar says that he is a great dad..she has never had anything bad to say about his parenting skills. Why do they have to make this about money? He is acting responsibly..she is NOT responsible or taking the measures to rectify the situation...i am a mother and if i did not have custody of my children i would do whatever was within my control to regain custody...where as she continues to spiral downwards...PATHETIC....

LRT

TURN THE DAMN CELL PHONE OFF! SWEET JESUS! NO JOB'S ARE CALLING!!

Vickie

Man leave her alone already!!! So what she is with her kids ! She is thier MOTHER !!!! so what if she is eating a taco in her new car? Who's business is it but hers!!! So many nosey people ! Glad she gets to shut the bathroom door at home !!!!! TMZ has taken this way toooooooooooooooooo far ! Enough already!

Michigan Mom

I agree with #47 Tiff has no clue what she's talking about when it comes to Welfare, more kids...more money and food stamps and medical care, I work 2 jobs and don't even have medical coverage, Maybe I should pop out a baby for freebies

whyuhere

OMG!?

LOLA FALANA?!!!
IS THAT REALLY YOU??!!

(omg!! Screams) YOU DID IT FINALLY!!!!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!!
(cry snort)

Natasha

britney, i hope is not only a show for the media only, just dont use your kids for grabbing more attention, other celebrity mothers protect their kids from the media, and attention, why do u seek to use your kids in the flashlight, do they speak yet herkids? what do they say?, they will tell it those boys when they start speaking, how their mothers treated them. it is only for pictures and media grab attention gain to cover up her bad actions. it is confusing with her breaking news life 24/7.

Homer

I hope you people are never addicted to anything worse than these Blogs, because you refuse to take anything one step at a time or at face value, now go get your kid off the cold floor and change it's dirty diaper

how dumb

To Andrew #11 - I feel for you, but you know what? At age 34, I, too, am "in college", but I don't have the state to support me with welfare while I do it. Unfortunately, I have to work a full-time job to SUPPORT MYSELF while I go to school.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who gets free financial support from the government while they pursue their college education. I realize $480 isn't much, but ITS FREE AND U DON'T HAVE TO WORK FOR IT. There's nobody supporting ME while I'm in school... maybe I should have an illegitimate child.

TP

What you don't seem to understand is that Britney does not want a comeback................................everybody else wants it but her

Sharona

Everything will be just fine if people would just mind their own business.......

Ummmhmmm

27. #21 - Okay already - we've seen your diagnosis enough times now. Chill out. Or do YOU have a problem???

First time I ever posted such a thing !!!Are you threatened by such a post ?You seem to take it soooooooooooo personal ,Unfitney is that you ?Must be ...girl get yourself to a hospital soon before you hurt yourself .

dw

i can't believe things have progressed to this point, especially since her troubles are all public-knowledge...i hope nothing tragic happens before this is over..

drug/alcohol abuse by someone who is already emotionaly unstable is a recipe for disaster...

D

TMZ - you just had on the Britney flashes her taco post ... Can't she do anything in private? Now she is, and you are there stalking and reporting on it? I blame YOU.

Janice

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE..........YOU SAY YOU ARE CONCERNED FOR THOSE KIDS AND YOU STILL EXPLOIT THEM!...........BRITNEY IS THEIR MOTHER WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! SHE DOES NEED HELP! WHAT SHE DOESN'T NEED IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXPOITING HER EVERY MOVE! EVEN IF SHE DOES ASK YOU TO BE THERE, SAY NO! YOU MAKE THE DECISION TO BE THERE! YOU PEOPLE MAKE THE BAD CHOICE! AT LEAST SHE HAS AN EXCUSE (SHE IS ILL), WHAT'S YOURS!

Camp Kitsch