Britney's Tearful Goodbye to Her Sons

10/9/2007 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After spending the day with sons Sean and Jayden (and a court ordered parenting coach) at her Malibu home, Britney Spears was snapped saying goodbye to her boys in a teary-eyed embrace on Monday.
Britney says b-bye to her sons
Brit Brit handed off the kiddies to K-Fed's bodyguards, who shuttled them safely back to Kevin's San Fernando Valley home.

The sad-faced pap magnet then went back inside with her own mother, Lynne, by her side. When one family gets torn apart -- another one reunites!

stephanie

OMG HOW THE HELL CAN PEOPLE CALL THOSE ADORABLE KIDS MISTAKES SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO DAMN HEART........MAYBE IF PEOPLE STOP JUDGING THE GIRL SHE WONT BE SO DEPPRESSED...NOBODY IS PERFECT.........

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

As Three Dog Night sang, "How can people be so heartless? easy to be cold, easy to say no. easy to be hard." Chuck Negron turned his life around. Here's hoping Britney does, too.Probably gonna require the same mediator. Are you listening, Britney?

anonymous

where is the short pink dress that was reported harvey,the baby looks sad to leave and you ppl are stupid to say she is wiping the cocaine off her nose or that she is picking it,when you cry your nose runs,what dumb asses,I feel so bad for her and I think she is on the road to recovery whether it is drugs or depression...

Get a Clue

I do not feel sorry for her one bit.

The picture above is simply a result of her flipping the middle finger at the judge's instructions. If she would have just followed through with the court she would still have her kids.

She lost them by CHOICE. That's the bottom line.

BOO HOO! Crocodile tears.

She is pathetic.

squatmunkie

You guys are so mean! Its the 1st time we've seen some emotion from her regarding the kids! I feel really bad for her...i mean what mother doesnt want her own babies!? I'm sure she'd do anything to get them back. You cant always trust what you read on TMZ....

Poor Brit, i'll pray for you and you're 2 cutie pies!!! :)

Lynnie

No Pity for her, she brought it on herself. People that have their kids taken away due to death or abduction have my heart. Those are the people who deserve our support, not some has been who brought it on herself.

Team .........Ahhhhhh whatever ...

ewwwwwwww ,does she even bathe ?Isnt that what she wore to cell phone store ?or was cell phone store yesterdays delayed news ?still ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cris

I hope that parenting coach tells her she needs to put some flippin pants on!! What happened to you Brittney?!? What a MESS! Poor kids, can't wait to see how flipped out they will end up!

Lisa

This time i actually feel sorry for brit. as a mom i can only imagine how she feels. maybe now that g-mas back in the picture brit will start putting her life back together. my prayers are with her.

Valerie

I hope she gets herself straightened out for the sake of the kids, if nothing else. To have Kevin look like the better parent should have been a massive wakeup call. Hello. Kevin. Parent of the year? C'mon pay attention Britney. I hope she starts listening to her mom and anyone else who is truly concerned about her as a person.

Susan

I am no fan of Britney but good grief, LEAVE the girl alone!!!

Drea

I feel sorry for those kids most of all. they are living a messed up life and they aren't even in it that long. I feel sort of sorry for britney. She can't handle what she asked for. She wans the attention, and she wants to be in the media, but she isn't a strong enough or mature enough human being to handle any of it. Unfortunatly the drugs will pro. kill her first.

Melissa

HEY #5 I wonder what you look like!!! CAN we all just STOP the hatin !!!!!! I hope and will continue to pray for britney and her kids!!!!! I am so happy that brit and her mom are talking again!!!! SO for all you lame ass people that cant stop with the rude remarks...TAKE a look at your self first and stop hiding behind computers talkin trash ABOUT someone and their life !!!! GOD BLESS YOU BRITNEY!!!!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

Diana

I can't even imagine loosing my kids. I do feel sorry for her, but she did this to herself. You make your bed, you lay in it!! I feel sorry for her kids more though.
Where is Lindsey, Paris and Nicole at now, Brit??? Not your friends like you thought they were....

janet barker

I feel so bad for Brittany, this is a very sad pic. Iam so glad she is on the right track. Brittany I am praying for you and your babies.