Britney's Tearful Goodbye to Her Sons

10/9/2007 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After spending the day with sons Sean and Jayden (and a court ordered parenting coach) at her Malibu home, Britney Spears was snapped saying goodbye to her boys in a teary-eyed embrace on Monday.
Britney says b-bye to her sons
Brit Brit handed off the kiddies to K-Fed's bodyguards, who shuttled them safely back to Kevin's San Fernando Valley home.

The sad-faced pap magnet then went back inside with her own mother, Lynne, by her side. When one family gets torn apart -- another one reunites!

cochino

so I'm supposed to be touched?

HAH!

beefcake

Personally I would rather turn on the tv one day and see that she has dropped dead. That would be better than the continuous reporting on this pathetic has beens life. Anyone who thinks she is on the right track is obviously not very intelligent or is on drugs themselves. There are many celebs who do deserve to be reported on. Unfortuntely for her she is not one of them.

KCRosie

I don't understand her thinking. She's under constant scrutiny, cameras on her all the time, and she's running around all over Southern California, checking in and out of hotels and running to this restaurant or that club. She's got her teenaged sister cussing out random strangers -- take the high road Jamie Lynn, life isn't a Jerry Springer show. She's got the cops and the paparazzi fetching her gas, fast food, and issuing driving advice. Her "dress" looks like the top to a pajama set and the pic on People.com shows it has a big stain on the front. Her body is here, but the rest of her is just gone.

KASEY

what Mom or rich super star allows herself to look and dress like this?

She has serious mental problems, I would never allow those kids back to her until she gets help, and starts living like someone that cares about something?

What a dirty, trashy life she's living!

He's just another Idiot

I don't think Britney is on drugs or alcohol. I think it's more serious than that. She either has bi-polar disease or some other mental illness.
Bitch Gloria Allred was on Larry King with Britney's former thug body guard. Under coach Allred, the big boob said he had seen Brit take drugs and run around without clothes on. Larry asked him if he was getting paid to say these things, he said "yes". Bitch Gloria wouldn't let him say how much.
Britney is having to pay for all of K-Louse's lawyer fees and all these so-called witnesses to bash Britney. No wonder she is freaking out.
If I were Britney: I wouldn't go out my door until the next Court Hearing. I would dress prim and proper and not wear that ugly wig. I would not chew gum in Court. I would have my lawyers and my Mother by my side. I would act responsibley. I would hire Paris Hilton's PR people.
She cannot give K-Sleaze more custody of the children. He is only after more money. Any fool can see that. Mama Spears should get custody and take those boys out of that Cesspool Hollywood and away from that Cesspool K-Dud.

alaskaisnexttorussia

IF SHE CARED ABOUT HER KIDS, SHE WOULD HAVE SHOWED UP IN COURT, AND FOLLOWED ALL OF THE OTHER ORDERS THE JUDGE GAVE HER!!

DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HER AT ALL!!.. SHE'S A LOSER... SHE DOES'NT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HER KIDS!!....

SHE WOULD RATHER MAKE FRIENDS W/THE PAPS, THAN W/HER KIDS!!..

VERY VERY VERY SAD!!

CS

MOST DEF. put some clothes on. why does she or anyone feel the need to be half naked, is the parenting coach an man she thought she might try and hook up with. He looks are def. going downhill fast!!!!!

God bless those sweet kids - thats all i can say...
Very messed up situation, and they r the ones that suffer the most. :-(

Blah blah blah

If their is strong animosity between the parents the courts will order a "middle man" to drop off and pick up the children, nothing wrong with that, it's protects the children from witnessing a nasty scene between mom and dad. I don't know for sure but maybe she has a swim suit on under that and it is just a cover or sundress. As far as what is on her leg, looks like leaves from the bushes the papz was hiding behind. I can't stand, do not care for her nor do I feel sorry for her, but it is stupid to try to make childish remarks about the picture, none of the remarks are the least bit funny. She may be crying because it has finally hit her this is for real and she don't like it.

Team K-Fed

It's all for the cameras. She's happy to be rid of them!

Rocco and David

Wake Up

1- Kevin is not trying to get his first two kids because, are you ready for this, unlike Britney, Shar is TAKING CARE OF THEM!

2-Just because a woman can give birth, doesn't mean she is automatically a good mother. Being a mother in itself, is hard work. Britney doesn't seem to try or even care. Think of the kids - Do you really think that with all that is going on RIGHT NOW, the kids are better off with Britney? If you think yes then I sure as hell hope you never decide what's best for anyone else's kids. So what if Kevin isn't a rap star or a singer - he is STILL the boys' Father and right now, the kids are better off with him. If the situation were reversed, good ole' liberal America would be cheering on Brit to drain Kevin dry - basically, to nail him to the cross.

Oh, and ask yourself this - would you let Britney take care of your kids????

Think about it! Save your comments because I won't be back here to read what you have to say and

- that's all I have to say about that.

Janelle

God this is such a private moment for this family. You rape this woman's soul daily for your entertainment pleasure. How pathetic you are at TMZ... I think it's dispicable you would get any pleasure out of this family's pain.

ksgirl

Is she pregnant again?!?!?! That night gown makes her look pregnant!

I am Just Sayin..........

I too feel bad for Britney.......I am so glad that her mother is there. I also pray that her mother gets custody of those children because KFed is no father of the year himself. He only did this so that he can continue to live off of Britney.

I know that she is really regretting ever meeting the leech, KFed. No she is out of control. Her children obviously love her, so how could she be that bad of a mother. I've seen worse mothers, and the courts haven't taken those children away.

Britney, keep your head to the sky. There should be a law established about all the paps swarming on you like bees to honey. I just hope that Len gets those children. Britney isn't all that bad.......for real..........

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk