Jonathan Lipnicki: 'Memba Him?!

10/9/2007 4:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eleven years ago, Jonathan Lipnicki starred in "Jerry Maguire." You'll never guess what he looks like now!
Jonathan Lipnicki

Gigi

Loved this kid!! Loved the movie... Did you know the human head weighs eight pounds? I can't believe he is 17!!

Nelson

Aww, he looks great! Don't make fun of him. It's nice to see he's not a screwed up Hollywood kid like so many of his peers. And St Jude Children's Hospital is a fantastic charity. Their marathon in December is a great event for anyone interested...

Annie

You had me at WTF? Actually, TMZ had me at "WTF is the big deal?" So he has a mohawk, it's not an automatic precursor to booze, drugs and weird tattoos! An entry on Wikipedia actually suggests he's pretty socially-concious, contributing to several upstanding charities...but the focus here is "Oh gee! He has a punk hairdo!"

Churd

OMG, he is still so cute I could just eat him up! I hope he is as sweet as he looks. I love the mohawk!! I do them on my 4 yr old all the time. Boys!

Doris

A great young actor. We liked him in the movie Jerry Maguire. Looks like the mohawk hair cut is coming back in style big time.

Doris

Not only do we like this actor Jonathan Lipnicki, we like many of the young stars that make TV commercials and movies.

Chris C

I feel old now, LOL! I remember the movie; HOWEVER, many times when a movie is filmed, it takes close to two or three years, sometimes four years for a film to be released, which is why I've been impressed with all of the SAW trilogies. Usually, sequels end up filming back to back, but in the case of Jonathan, I just feel old. Same with Haley Joel Osment. We watch these films, over and over, but in our minds the child is still the child, but in reality, before the film is released, the child is growing up. *Sigh* Time for grandpa to get his walking stick, LOL!

happyone

Hot Meat!!!!Where do I sign up?

$how me the money.

Team $ports.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Loved this kid!! Loved the movie

Roni

I think he's cute. Much better looking than I expected.

SwillMonkey

Annoying & Ugly..a double threat guy!

desira

I really love jonathan he is so cute i love all his movies they are great. i love him he is so awsome i hope i get to met jonathan.

iera mahiera