Brit Drops the F Bomb, Explodes on Paps

10/11/2007 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears reached her breaking point with the paparazzi yesterday -- and exploded in anger toward snapping photogs.

TMZ caught Britney going into a Target in Culver City, where a sea of paparazzi followed her into the store and practically blocked her from shopping. Brit can be heard saying she was "so over it" and shouted, "What the f**k do you guys want?!" Brit and her new assistant then snapped at a rent-a-cop who was doing very little to control the situation.

As Spears made her way out of the store, Brit Brit asked if she could "borrow one of your cameras one day," then said, "Bye, y'all!" and drove off. Spears should be in court this morning requesting overnight visits with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sooooo sad and heartbreaking:(

1st?

LILLY

cool , she's cool lol , i love ya brit

tiger4life

SINCE WHEN DID TARGET ALLOW DOGS IN THE STORE THAT WEREN'T LEADING THE BLIND...OH...NEVER MIND!!!!

pj

Do you mean to say that THAT many photographers were staking out a Target store in hopes that Ms. Spears showed up?? C'mon - somebody called them, and if it truly isn't her, she needs to do some major purging of the people around her. IMO, of course.

Your'e Fired!

......TARGET, come on.....Through these parasites out.......I'm no fan of Britney, but if this happened while I was in there.....I would not return! Life has gotten out-of-control, time to pull on the reigns.....And STOP these people who intrude on other peoples lives..........

Dark Knight

It is gettting ridiculous. Enough pictures is enough pictures. Leave the girl alone. I'm still behind you Britney.

Your'e Fired!

Through=throw......sorry

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

My god how does anyone live like that? Imagine being swarmed wherever you go, she can't even go shopping

baby girl

HEY!!! I don't get to bring MY dog in the store!

Brit is a f*ck up

Well, then leave her alone. If that were me, I would have went LIVID on their asses!! BACK OFF!!

wondering

They should have told her to leave the store immediatly like they tell me when I have my dog! Then the store wouldn't of had any problems! You can't bring a dog in to a store especially if they sell any kind of food! And why does she go out every day if the paperazzi bother her? and why didn't she do about face and go the other way whne the photograhers where all lined up? hmmmm

Lenn K.

It's got to madness when paparizzi stalk you every hour on the hour without a break. This is insanity had it's zenith. Harvey would piss up a rope if this was happening to his family every single day, BACK THE HELL OFF FREAKS!!!

Marcus

She never exploded.. she said the F word, because the stupid papparazzis wouldn't let her walk. And Oh yeah, I'm sure she would've called and purposely had papparazzis come, then have this happen.Also, one of the customers was trying to help her, but they still wouldnt leave

Toni

Man they sure have enough pictures of her. Here in Texas we dont see the paps at all :(

JennyPoo

omg i feel so bad for her. she cant even go shopping at target without being harrassed! I give her a lot of credit. If that were me, I would have flipped out on them a LONG time ago.

and imagine how she feels when shes with her kids and they swarm her like that! the kids must be terrified. i get that she's done some sketchy stuff but they just need to leave her alone!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments