Brit Drops the F Bomb, Explodes on Paps

10/11/2007 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears reached her breaking point with the paparazzi yesterday -- and exploded in anger toward snapping photogs.

TMZ caught Britney going into a Target in Culver City, where a sea of paparazzi followed her into the store and practically blocked her from shopping. Brit can be heard saying she was "so over it" and shouted, "What the f**k do you guys want?!" Brit and her new assistant then snapped at a rent-a-cop who was doing very little to control the situation.

As Spears made her way out of the store, Brit Brit asked if she could "borrow one of your cameras one day," then said, "Bye, y'all!" and drove off. Spears should be in court this morning requesting overnight visits with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

Foxy Brown

why wont she go away??? she is such a dumb bitch. i really wish she would go ahead and OD or kill herself. this is getting worse than all that paris hilton BS.

Michael

Im so sick of this dirty whore stay home 1 day you low self esteem loser

Alana

and people wonder why the way she is? I would go crazy too if I couldn't even go shopping at target because of those vultures. She is going to be the next princess diana if they get there way. Its sad

L

Why does it interest anyone to watch a celebrity shop or go to dinner? Really, who cares?

mechelle

GIVE HER A BREAK!!! No one should have to put up with people following you everywere you go, Taking your garbage..Every move she makes is in the papers. No wonder she is actting out. 50% of people have done the same thing as her and TMZ makes a HUGH deal out of it so they can make money. I stopped buying the papers after the Paris crap. We have people dying in IRAQ and the only thing the news did was talk about Paris...How about the children who are missing everyday???? SHAME on all of you who try and make her life a nightmare day in and day out......

Sunny_Sonny

Send you assistant to the store then, thats what they are there for right?

DAVID

I WONDER IF SHE EVER USED THE F WORD IN FRONT OF HER KIDS.?????

OhioMom

Guys leave her alone...Damn enough already!! Leave the poor girl alone.

me

Hummmm Lets see if i got this right... she has no problem shaking her ass for all the world to see.. and trying everything to get attention to promote her albums and the such,, and expects to be alone whenever she choses... awww come on and get a life... screw her.. she chose this field of work... now that lil self centered bitch deserves everything she gets..

JustBritt38

I too dont care much for the woman either, but watching this clip i have to ask...just how many times do they have to take the same picture of the same person doing the same thing in the same store ? All the paps did the whole time is click click click...
I suggest these paps get the camera i have which takes one shot then maybe they can leave her alone.
I also have to say its a wonder these people turn out this way with all this crap to deal with but they thats what you get in the lime light...like it or not
My advice to her as with all the other's is dont cause attention if you dont want attention.
There are many people who dont get drunk and act like idiots and where are they ??? being left alone because boring does not make news...take the hint Brit

Tom

I'm not a fan of Britney but I do feel bad that she can't even go to a Target store without being hounded. Those paps are all evil freaks. I'd blow up too. I mean, outside in the parking lot I can see, but inside the freakin' store? Common! How rude can you get!

DEREK

The only person I feel bad for is this poor security guard who was probably having a regular uneventful day until this hillybilly meltdown walked in...

crstardust

The "Paps" are yapping jackels.

nik

why does she have that dog EVERYWHERE she goes? if she treated her kids anything like she treats that stupid dog, maybe she'd have custody of them today!

nik

why does she have that dog EVERYWHERE she goes? if she treated her kids anything like she treats that stupid dog, maybe she'd have cutody of them today.