Britney Blows Off Court

10/11/2007 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As we first reported last night, Britney Spears promised her lawyers she would appear in court today as her attorneys asked the judge to give the popwreck overnight visits with her kids.

K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, is in court right now. Brit's lawyers, Anne Kiley and Tara Scott are en route. Britney's hangin' in Marina Del Rey and it's pretty clear either her alarm didn't go off or she just had a change of heart.

Ummmhmmm

WAY TO GO ...Unfitney you are just the pillar of the community !!!So incredibly smart ,why If I were you I'd go hide under the nearest rock !!!You must be the most self centered ,egotistical brat ever .I use brat very loosely cause TMZ wont let me post my true thoughts (too many explitives Im sure) .

I love it!

If they where selling Frapps and Marlboro's her cuuuntry ass would have been there. EARLY! I knew that Lynne wouldn't be able to talk some sense into that bobble-head of hers.

Brit-tard!!!!

What a surprise?! Not!!!! Can't even show up for court. Yeah she REALLY wants those kids back.... DUMB ____!!

Kiss and Tell

Post 38 by Michigan Mom made a a good point

LH

It would come as a big surprise to me that the Judge rules in Britney's favor. I do not think it will happen.

AD

Wow is anyone surprised that she didn't make it????

cheddar

I feel so sorry for those 2 little babies----what a 1 and a 2 year old wants EVERYDAY is their Mommie--I cant even imagine not being with my kids everyday---to have them taken would be horrendous for most people and she doesnt even care enough to go to court----What kind of a mind does that? She needs serious psycholocical therapy.

LAME

Michigan Mom it was a stupid request by Brit Brit in the first place! As K-feds lawyer stated: she's 25 and passed 1 week of drug test's. Woooo!
It would be highly unlikely for the judge to reverse his decision after only 10 days of compliance! Especially with Brit Brits track record. It would have been in HER best interest to show and plead her request. K-fed doesn't need to do anything.

Brit-tard!!!!

So all you Brit 'Tard's... what's your excuse for her now??

OCD

That young woman is not ever going to seek help until groups like X17 and the like stop kissing her rear and telling her she's "beautiful" and "wonderful".

Having said that, I also believe that it is unconscionable for people like Perez Hilton to say vile things like "she should die", etc. That's outright sick. It's never cute to add grief to someone else's pain. It doesn't make you look like anything other than a bully who takes cheap shots. And it is not funny. At all.

Unfortunately, she's going to have to hit rock bottom before she wises up. It's probably a good thing that her children aren't around to experience the fall. At least they might be spared that.

Sick of people calling her the victim

She keeps up these freaky antics and the judge will lock her up to be evaluated for mental illness.

She cannot continue to try to manipulate the court. They don't play by those rules.

Seriously can you blame K-Fed for RUNNING away from this???????????

Michigan Mom

Yes # 46 you are a bitch
Request or not looks like neither of them showed, just there Lawyers.....No one but the court knows the truth about her so called track record...Oh you a personel friend of hers?

Annette

WHAT TIME IS THE COURT APPEARANCE SCHEDULED FOR? IT WOULD BE A MISTAKE IF BRITNEY'S LAWYERS ARE INTENTIONALLY RUNNING LATE TRYING TO BUY HER TIME. THE COURTS HAVE SEEN THAT MANEUVER TOO MANY TIMES & IT PISSES THEM OFF.

KiKi630

My god.....I am so ever hearing about her....

My 2 cents...

It's pretty sad to think that Anna Nicole Smith is by and large looking like "Mother of the Year" compared to "pampered" Brit Brit... at least ANS NEVER lost custody of her kids!