Britney Says She's "Scared"

10/11/2007 9:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's got plenty to be afraid of -- custody, failing drug tests, album sales -- but the biggest fear on Britney's mind yesterday was the paparazzi.

TMZ got Spears going in and out of Cabo Cantina yesterday, where she tried a new tactic to get the paps out of her way -- by continually repeating "I'm scared." As she walked into the Mexican restaurant, she dropped her new phrase at least 15 times as she weaved through paps.

Spears was just as uneasy with paps after eating, needing the assistance of a restaurant patron to get past the wall of photogs to her car.

Your'e Fired!

GAG.............She IS TRULY A WHACK JOB!!!!!! Why do we give her any attention......If we ignore her, she WILL go away

rock I.Q

marnie33 @#68 while I agree totally with your points,

who is she going to trust at this point..everyone of her hired help to date has turned on her... leaking her dirtyness to the media
I had a thought watching this video that all the talk & funny comments on these pages..screaming.... stay home... and all the reasoning..behind it.
Just may be sending her A message.....some strange posts gave me that indication...she may be on here sometimes... with us average folks.she is crying and sometimes laughing...at our thoughts and rantings

Celebretard

Britney has gone crazy. she needs some major help. Check out her FriendSpaceBook Profile. http://www.friendspacebook.com/BritneySpears

Lauri

I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared, of what? Your tit might fall out?

marilyn

Oh Please..she could buy a coffee machine and order in but then.....who would see her.

her addiction is the paps! they order for her, they fix her flats , defender her from screamers and she even poses with them plus invites them into the bathroom with her.

they are all nuts. i am sick to death of the whole bunch. the whole scene looks pretty dangerous to me as we know that she isn't the best driver and someone is going to get hurt!

brit... stay home once in a while.

HEY IDIOTS!

YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS -- SHE HAS EVER SINGLE RIGHT JUST AS WE DO TO GO OUTSIDE EVERY SINGLE DAY.

matthewsnana

The photogs and the "I'm the victim" mentality is just another drug for britney. She bought into the whole Hollywood set of values where you are not responsible for your actions if you are famous. Here is some advice from a mom. Stay home, take care of your kids, the minute you decided to have them your party license was revoked. You have enough money to never record another CD...ever... for the rest of your life. It's obvious that she cant have it both ways, she cant handle the publicity and fame and be a mother. It's time to choose one or the other.

Donna

OK - I understand the paps are annoying - But how come y'all hardly ever see anybody else in this media frenzy? Funny - I live right near Jon Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Queen Latifah, Adrienne Barbeau, Max Weinberg and many many others... Yet we don't see paparazzi around here.... Funny Demi Moore in Idaho doesn't have the paps following HER to Target... Britney thrives on the media attention because it is all she has left. She has no talent, no clue and is just an absolute wreck... The only fame she has left is her antics with the paparazzi... It is sad - but oh so true... If she didn't want the attention, she would live her life simply, raise her kids in a loving home far far away from Hollywood or L.A., and worry about putting her career back together... Honestly people.... If you had her money would you be going to Target - or would you be sending your asssitant to Target for a new doggie collar? Come ON - Wake up - I'm not a Britney hater - just a regular Joe who can see right through all the b.s. and call it like I see it....

Annette

TO THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO COME TO THIS SITE YET COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PAPARAZZI: HELLO - THEY'RE TAKING THESE PICS JUST FOR YOU, DARLIN'.

IF NO ONE CLICKED ON BRITNEY'S PICS, THE PAPARAZZI WOULD DROP HER LIKE A HOT POTATO. ADMIT IT - THAT'S WHY YOU'RE HERE. YOU SEE? YOU'RE A PART OF THE PROBLEM TOO!

RUN ALONG NOW & GO CLICK ON A DAVID HASSELHOFF POSTING OR SOMETHING. JUST THINK OF IT AS YOUR OWN SPECIAL LITTLE CONTRIBUTION TO GETTING THE PAPS TO LEAVE poor britney ALONE! :-)

english

Why does she have an assistant? Is she so pathetic that she can't take care of herself? Wait, never mind, we all know the answer to that.

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

eh - this is quite the contrast compared her past. We all know she is/was a media you know what. I wonder if someone is giving her "advice" to change her "Tune". Or maybe she is sober.
I don't buy it.

Gina

Leave Britney Alone....This is gross!

Allred Tree

The poor dog was the one who was scared. Britney invites this and craves it. SHE IS A PUBLIC MENACE AND NUISANCE. She went to Target for what? To disrupt the shopping of the store and all the other customers! Who is this assistant with her and why is she allowed to take the dog into the restaurant and the store.

I don't care how many drugs tests she passes. She is a spoiled UGLY FAT PIG and she should be made to obey ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS just like anyone else.

Call that restaurant and complain. Report them to the health department and Peta - please rescue the poor dog. What happened to the chiahuahuas?

A

Britney is so full of crap...one day she loves the paps the next day she's scared? Get the hell out of here...That chick has gone completely off the deep end.....

Sara

#81 - ALEXANDER

ACTUALLY, I AM NOT ALL THAT YOUNG... 25... AND I'M NOT ALL THAT NAIVE EITHER. Though I am still learning every day... I have been through a nervous breakdown and came out on top so maybe that makes me a little bit more sensitive to people going through something... again, I don't know the girl but I recognize signs of a breakdown when I see them... even so, I am not POSITIVE about anything which is why I don't claim to KNOW anything for sure... I feel bad for the poor girl. She is a human being.

Anyone with a brain or a heart would understand my point about people being so involved with judging and bashing someone they do not know. My point has been proved by all of you idiots who have responded like a**holes to my opinion. You either are completely braindead or completely stone hearted.

By the way.. yes, I have made several comments on a few pages... and I on occasion change my name because I am frustrated and feel the need to show that in my name. Big deal. You are so smart!! =-O