Britney -- Worst. Witness. Ever.

10/11/2007 9:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears had quite the interaction today with L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon, and she dug a hole deeper than a Louisiana swamp.

We're told Spears had a back and forth with the Commish that lasted approximately 40 minutes. She constantly interrupted him and at times was extremely sarcastic. At one point she started thanking the judge for what he had done, but her tone was heavily laced with disdain.

We're told the Commish explained to Spears how she had gotten to the point she's at -- why defying the various orders she was supposed to comply with raised concerns that she was not a responsible person. Spears didn't get it. She was at times contentious, argumentative and condescending.

We're told K-Fed's lawyer didn't object to her testimony, it was so bad. One description of today's testimony, pretty simple -- "Appalling."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Shelley

Are we to be surprised by this?

momofcnmc

It is all Vey, Very sad

Blah blah blah

Was this not a closed hearing? Where did all this info come for that is so realiable?

Sassy

Surprise surprise. She'll sink her own ship.

april

no comment just so over it all..

DRAMA>>. real peopel in the world who love their kids....

Mary Beth

Then how in the hell did she get anything????

Brian

She should have thrown that little dog at the judge. I love her break downs...I have no life and this helps me pass my days.

Lenn K.

You're talking about a girl who can't seem to keep her legs closed when she's not wearing panties, you expect her to think at the same time!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

SOMEONE SAVE THAT POOR LITTLE DOG, LONDON!!!

Blah blah blah

Apparently the judge didn't find it appalling. She was 5 hours late, dressed god only know how, and she still gets what she wants. I don't get it.

DXR

I'm surprised she could even speak in full sentences...hmmm...can't belive they gave her 1 night, she should be committed and then maybe get visitation if she starts acting like a decent human being. I don't think she's addicted to anything...I think she experimented w/drugs and this probably set off some mental illness...shouldn't she get a psych evaluation???? C'mon CPS, do your damn job!!!!

Lola

www.holymoly.co.uk/news/celeb-photo-gallery/1651/britney-spears-photos/0.html

This is all I'm going to post!

I hope this is photoshop here!~

Lisa

What a surprise (NOT)! I'm sure the commissioner must have told her lawyers that if she wanted him to consider more time, he needed to be able to question her. I imagine that's the last thing her lawyers wanted. But they were lucky and got a small break, I hope it's handled properly and not wasted.

rock I.Q

ok lets all jury this post to dealth who's on Britney' side

miss

Funny, this is completely contradictory to what another celebrity website said about Brit's appearance. "Ms. Spears did speak (at the hearing)," says court spokesman Allan Parachini, "and her voice was soft and respectful." so what gives???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments