Howard K. Stern Opens Up to Larry King

10/11/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comAnna Nicole Smith's estate lawyer and onetime lover, Howard K. Stern, appeared on "Larry King Live" last night, talking about the constant controversy surrounding his life -- and Smith's death in a Florida hotel last February at age 39.

A somber Stern answered King's questions regarding the loss of Anna Nicole, inheritance, prescription drug use and Rita Cosby's claim of a sexual relationship between Howard and Larry Birkhead -- which he patently denied.

Virgie Arthur, Anna's mother, has filed a libel and defamation lawsuit against Stern in a Texas court.

Go with the Flow!

It would have been all right for Virgie Arthur to file a law suit if she had a good reputation, she is a whore who has been with her step brother, and a lousy poor excuse for a mother, she has no place suing anyone, because she is a loser and she is only in Bahamas so she's hoping for some molah and id praying that Howard is found guitly. I
know that he loved Anna and her children too much to have hurt either of them.

Fattie Arthur should be thankful that Howard was there for them and not falsely accuse of of anthing. She won't apprecaite anything because she didn't care about them and she does not like the idea that somebody else loved them undonditionally, perhaps she wanted Howard or still wants him. She is just so envious that her beautiful daughter was
loved so much because NOBODY loved her that way ever.

mississippinana

It's been real refreshing not to be hearing much of the ANS saga lately. I had hoped that the media and the public would finally let this poor trainwreck of a woman and her son rest in peace. i have always been a fan of ANS, even tho I didnt care for HKS much, but I finally came to understand that in order for him to remain at her side, he had to do what she said. She was the money maker, therefore the one in charge, no matter how much of a disaster she seemed to be. She always came off to me as a strong willed, opinionated woman that wasn't going to let anyone tell her what to do. I dont blame Howard for giving her the drugs. Howard only wanted to remain in her life and to do that, you do what she said. Look owhat happened to Larry Birkhead when he tried to stop her; she booted him out of her life and even moved to another country to avoid him and to keep him from accessing his daughter. I blame her for for the drugs. She wasn't a child. She made those decisions herself. In doing so, she not only killed herself but SHE is responsible for the death of her child. I feel that is why she had such a hard time of recovering. I dont think I could live with the guilt knowing that I could be responsible for the death of one of my childred because of my own stupidity and addictions. Yes she may have been a trainwreck but ........ the world is full of self destructive people that do far worse than her. Let it be.

these people are a joke

You know, Howard does have some questions to answer like why were there the two pills that laid on the side of the bed - how they got there, etc. I just hope this inquest gets to the bottom of why this young man is dead and hold responsible anyone who was directly or indirectly involved. Then again, I am not a big fan of Virgie Arthur as well. In my opinion, she does not get the mother of the year award. Also, if I had a fallout with my children and they were trying to keep my grandkids away from me, I would go from heaven to hell to try and get in touch with them. At the least, I would be making sure that I remember their birthdays and holidays and just begging and pleading with my sons to let me visit with them. I would want them to know that at the least I tried and gave it my best if I was unsuccessful.

Cheryl

HOWARD is no-good & EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT HE DID TO ANNA & HER SON!! The GAY people should be ashamed of howard & Larry... after all , they both denied they are gay!! who cares? It is nice to see any loving couple raise a beautiful little girl. BUT, its NOT NICE for someone too kill 2 people to have that life!! God knows !! NEVER go to the BAHAMAS!!! NEVER go to a INDIAN OWNED CASINO OR HOTEL!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!! DONT HELP HOWARD K STERN OR LARRY BIRKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTICE FOR ANNA & HER SON!!!!!

Cheryl

ANNA & her son died of drugs!! FACT!! who was around? HOWARD k STERN!!!! who sues everyone? HOWARD K STERN & LARRY BIRKHEAD!!!! GET A JOB YOU BUMS!!! they are living off the money from Anna nicole & her son!! PLEASE DONT HELP THESE BUMS!!!

sara

Virgie is a lying piece of trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb H

STAY STRONG HOWARD! Truth will prevail! R.C and gang are going down.

Only swim in the Ocean

Earth, so big and round.
With her cheap poetry she does astound.
Your gloating is at best
A cheap shot that needs to be put to rest
Or your typing fingers should be bound

She belittles and scorns.
With her dark heart, all shriveled and torn.
You can’t listen to truth
Even when confronted with all the proof
You are hurting a child that has just been born

You should put your words to good use.
Instead of lines filled with abuse
A tragic accident
A story written so bent
Antinoids are losing and so obtuse

Posted at 1:43AM on Oct 7th 2007 by butterfly

Earth, so big and round.
With her cheap poetry she does astound.
Your gloating is at best
A cheap shot that needs to be put to rest
Or your typing fingers should be bound

She belittles and scorns.
With her dark heart, all shriveled and torn.
You can’t listen to truth
Even when confronted with all the proof
You are hurting a child that has just been born

You should put your words to good use.
Instead of lines filled with abuse
A tragic accident
A story written so bent
Antinoids are losing and so obtuse

Posted at 1:43AM on Oct 7th 2007 by butterfly

Earth, so big and round.
With her cheap poetry she does astound.
Your gloating is at best
A cheap shot that needs to be put to rest
Or your typing fingers should be bound

She belittles and scorns.
With her dark heart, all shriveled and torn.
You can’t listen to truth
Even when confronted with all the proof
You are hurting a child that has just been born

You should put your words to good use.
Instead of lines filled with abuse
A tragic accident
A story written so bent
Antinoids are losing and so obtuse

Posted at 1:43AM on Oct 7th 2007 by butterfly

Earth, so big and round.
With her cheap poetry she does astound.
Your gloating is at best
A cheap shot that needs to be put to rest
Or your typing fingers should be bound

She belittles and scorns.
With her dark heart, all shriveled and torn.
You can’t listen to truth
Even when confronted with all the proof
You are hurting a child that has just been born

You should put your words to good use.
Instead of lines filled with abuse
A tragic accident
A story written so bent
Antinoids are losing and so obtuse

pls

I feel sorry for the guy, I know that is not a popular opinion but I do. I hope he wins cant stand Rita Cosby how low to try to make money off of someones death.

Rose

He answered all the questions truthfully. Rita is going down and I hope OQ and rest of the gang goes with her.

Jewel

What is this a freaking poetry blog ,,,,,,?????

these people are a joke

As usual TMZ cut this tape for its own purpose to cast Howard Stern in a bad light. You should have played parts of the interview yesterday including the tapes they played of Rita Cosby down in the Bahamas making a jerk out of herself and getting caught in this lie.

Jewel

Howard Stern has good reason to sue,, You should not be able to write false accusations in a book for profit . I dont feel all that bad for him though because he really is just getting paid back for taking advantage of Anna for all the time he did . He should feel a bit responsible for her death .. He did hand her the pills she was taking . He is not an innocent man ,,he was always looking for a way to benefit from her. He took a picture of her with her dead son ,,why would he do that ? He knew that pic would be worth millions ,,,someone stole that pic from him ,and now he is just bitter. He should know what goes around comes around .

?

IN THE KNOW
Anna Nicole Smith Tapes Unveiled
April 30, 2007 @ 2:26 pm
Tags: Anna Nicole Smith, Virgie Arthur

New ANNA NICOLE SMITH audio tapes have been unearthed featuring the blonde bombshell talking about her alleged childhood sex abuse and sex with geriatric sugar daddy J. HOWARD MARSHALL.

Entertainment journalist JOYCE WAGNER conducted extensive interviews with Smith in 1996 right after she checked out of rehab at the Betty Ford Center. The former bombshell was bloated and bankrupt and looking to score a book deal to get her life back on track.

Smith alleges that her mother, VIRGIE ARTHUR, a former deputy sheriff, beat her with a nightstick when she ran away in seventh grade. She also claims that she was sexually abused. Wagner is shopping the tapes around to publishers this week but is saving the sordid sex abuse details explaining, “I don’t want to talk about that now. But this book will explain a lot.”
The former Playboy Playmate also says she bonked her billionaire hubby on a regular basis saying, “We had sex a lot. He could not exactly satisfy me, which is to be expected. But he was very satisfied himself. That’s really all that mattered to me. He satisfied me in other ways.” (Nothin’ says lovin’ like a Black American Express…).

The book project eventually fell through, but Wagner tells the New York Daily News she is now ‘morally compelled to put her words out there” after the beating Anna’s reputation is taking in the media.

*********************************************************

So is Virgie gonna sue Joyce Wagner too?

isabelle Bloom

Howard Stern on Larry King last night ...showed his love & true friendship for Anna & Danni-Lynn.....(at least she had 1 honest human around her)
with class...he showed his strength........by showing no verbal bitterness towards
those rotten sad excuses for humans (the lawyer Quinn,mamma Vergie. RC & various so called best friends.....creepy money & fame hungry cast of miserable human beings....who would ride Anna's back even in death....let alone ...the cost to Dani Lynn....when she grows older......Did you see that ...old cow (mamma Vergie)soaking up the spotlight at RC's book premier.....Pathetic group........ best of luck to you Howard .......Anna's memory is in good hands with you..................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments