Howard K. Stern Opens Up to Larry King

10/11/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comAnna Nicole Smith's estate lawyer and onetime lover, Howard K. Stern, appeared on "Larry King Live" last night, talking about the constant controversy surrounding his life -- and Smith's death in a Florida hotel last February at age 39.

A somber Stern answered King's questions regarding the loss of Anna Nicole, inheritance, prescription drug use and Rita Cosby's claim of a sexual relationship between Howard and Larry Birkhead -- which he patently denied.

Virgie Arthur, Anna's mother, has filed a libel and defamation lawsuit against Stern in a Texas court.

Tracy

I want to tell my side of the story with Mr. bain.
I put my hand on his shoulder and said "DO YOU LIKE MY BODY"
That was not coming on to him.
Rita

Bahama Mama

Anna Nicole screamed "YOU DID THIS!" at Howard after she found Danil had been killed. Hospital staff and patients will testify this at the inquest.

Howard K. Stern waited 40 minutes after Anna began screaming at him to summon Hosipital staff.

40 mins.

Virgie Arthur accurately predicted that her daughter Vickie Lynn Smith would be next!

Larry Sue also gave Bahamian Police information that Howard was forging checks and money laundering. Will he go back on his sworn testimony he gave investigators?

Spin that Rubberhead Lin Wood! Good luck getting paid by Howard! lol

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Well the truth is the truth. I think Ms. Rita should go away quietly, she's done enough harm. I think that all of Ms. Arthurs friends here should now just stop all your cruelty. Ms. Arthur has done enough damage. STOP THE INSANITY!

TONY NY

Howard I hope you sue Rita for everything she has.What's up with Vergie?I think she was so jealous of Anna.{ look at the way she is fixing her self up.{make up dyed hair blue eye.. shadow.She loves all the attention she's getting.{ugly thing} Howard good luck..............love ya..............................................................................................................................................................

Westerly RI

GOOD-NESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HKS is getting as fugly as BON BON.
He lies more than she as well.

Texas Girl

I wish people would get off Howard's case. I have never believed for one second he had a part in her death. It was an accident. They chose to live a particular lifestyle and with everything else there is a risk. It so clear that this man adored her and would never hurt her or do anything to maker her unhappy. I hope money hungry attention seeking Rita gets nailed for everything she owns. My heart aches for Howard who is left to go on and live without the love of his life.

Oh wow....and Vergie...that woman was not part of Anna's life or her grandson, Daniel for upteen years and suddenly she climbs out of her rock she lived in when he dies and begins to "act" like she is the worried concerned grandmother. Can we say, "the smell of money and attention?" Go home back to the cows Vergie.

Gtobrat

Anna asked to take a photo of her with Daniel because she couldn't believe he was dead? Did she ask that Howard take 299 more, including several with DL posed in the picture? Was she going to put that in DL's baby book?

PETA take note. Howie took SugarPie to the vet for cataracts. Funny he didn't take Anna to the hospital that was less then 5 minutes away when she really needed to go. Guess that proves he treated Anna, the love of his life, his world, worse then a dog.

Rita media slut hater

Rita media slut and and Ann coulterguist are both evil mean spirited self promoters (too bad only the good die young)

Augusta Arcadia

I watched Larry King's interview last night with Howard Stern and his Attorney. I take my hat off to Howard for standing up and being so strong after all he has had to endure over this past year. He will have his day to put a stop to all the vicious attacks and accusations created by Rita Cosby, Virgie Authur and the rest of them. He will finally be able to be at peace and mourn the way a human being is entitled to do. I always knew he had so much love for Anna and it was very well shown last night to the world to see too. You go Howard!!!!!! You win and bring them all down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let sleeping bodies rest in peace...........

Maybe now people know Howard is the only one truthful in this whole saga. He loved Anna and will always protect her name.

ketielynn

When Anna died it seems people needed someone to blame and Howard was this person. How tragic. The people that really new Anna have said she wouldn't do anything she didn't want to do. For some reason instead of holding Anna accountable for her lifes mistakes, when she died "It was all Howards fault". I hope he sues Virgie too. Team Howard from day 1.

Let sleeping bodies rest in peace...........

You go Howard !!!!

Rita's ghost writer's were Yackie Hatten and Virgie. No wonder the book is full of lies.

Let sleeping bodies rest in peace...........

God bless you Howard.

Let sleeping bodies rest in peace...........

Posted at 2:24PM on Oct 11th 2007 by Average Texan

-------------------------------------------------

Worth repeating. I agree.

rooting4Larry

?,

No, Vergie will not sue Joyce Wagner. She will attend the book signing party when it comes out and say she loves the book!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments