Hugh vs. Kirk

Who'd You Rather?

10/11/2007 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"X-Men" hunk Hugh Jackman is celebrating his 39th birthday on Friday, while "Growing Pains" child star turned televangelist Kirk Cameron is 37.

Hugh Jackman, Kirk Cameron
The question is ...

Alexa

I think this says it all. Julie McCallough!

SinCity

I couldn't stand Kirk Cameron back when he was a teenager and I still can't stand him. But I did think he'd turn out better looking, instead he looks worse.

I don't find Hugh Jackman hot, but he seems like a nice guy....more then I can say for a lot of the arrogant actors.

Born Again...Amen

Now not to say that there's anything wrong with Hugh Jackman (seems like a nice enough guy), but I'm going with Kirk Cameron. It's sooooo sad the way some people have commented about Kirk in such vulgar and crass ways. People seemingly without much class....people who don't have the Lord truly living in their heart and convicting them according to His Holy Word. You see that's what Kirk has...a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. For the person who said "religion=freaky", not having a relationship with Jesus is what in the end will be most freaky and frightening for those who reject Him as Lord and Savior. Let's break away from "religion" and realize that it is simply about a relationship. What has Kirk done that's so bad in some people's eyes besides sharing the gospel with people? He may not please some people with this great good news, but he certainly pleases the Lord every time he evangelizes!!! Happy Birthday Kirk Cameron! God Bless You and I look forward to seeing you in heaven someday!

brenda

kirk did not age well but if i had to pick when he was younger yes i will pick when he was 15 years old, i used to think he was so fine now, he is ugly

MacArthur

KIRK - You are outstanding! Keep on spreading the good news. You are an outstanding ambassador for Jesus Christ. KEEP IT UP!

angie

I vote Kirk.......................I think its great that he a born again Christian! He is
helping to lead people to the Lord and thats what matters in life! Go Kirk!

Gary

It is amazing how you people attack Kirk because he has personal convictions about his faith as a Christian. It amazes me how much lack of respect people have for someone who has a belief and expresses it to the world.

Colleen

For being such a Christian, Kirk Cameron sure has some hateful views such as his attitude towards homosexuals and what they do in the privacy of their own homes. It is people like him that give religion a bad name. God loves you regardless of your sexual orientation. So yeah definitely Hugh!

Susan

Let's see Kirk is all about his family and trying to do right by them and God. HMMM. In our society we think that is freakish. Thank God I am a freak.

mari06

I'll take wolverine Please! Thank you

Uh, scary

NEITHER !

THANKS FOR ASKING.

OOOOOOOOGGGGGGLLLLLYYYYY....

The Marian Movement

Hugh, one he's a nice guy and two Kirk is a little ??? I don't believe in TV Evangelists and his debate over proving the existence of God through Science without Faith or the Bible proves he's in a cult. Faith is the key.

Evolution and God fit in. Just because you believe in evolution doesn't make you an atheist. It just has never been taught RIGHT.

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

Hey "Born Again, Amen" - do you think your "personal savior the Lord Jesus" appreciates you "speading the gospl" in a "who would you f**k" segment of TMZ? Get a life, Jesus freak!

mary

neither!

Chris

That's an awful picture of Hugh Jackman, and Kirk looks better in those pics, but Hugh Jackman has a hot body, and Kirk is a homophobic jackass. So, I'd pick Jackman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments