Brit's Paparazzi Pit Crew

10/12/2007 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After her shopping spree at Neiman Marcus, Britney Spears hit up yet another gas station -- and once again had the paps at her service!

Brit got out of her banged-up Mercedes and quickly paid for gas inside, then took refuge in her car as she watched paparazzi get to work. One filled her tank, another washed her windows, while a third went in and got Brit her drink of choice -- a Red Bull.

The paps even agreed not to snap their flashes in Brit's windshield as she sat in her car, making an odd-but-thoughtful deal to only shoot video.

Get a Clue

Yeah, Britney sure wants to be "left alone".

LOL

BETTYB

Britney Spears needs to be charged with indecent exposure! If a man were on the street, exposing himself, he would be arrested. But this girl is constantly exposing herself to the press and the public.. Someone save her from herself! She has no common sense. One wonders what her sons will think when they are old enough to see all the "lovely" photos of their mother flashing herself. Seriously, why hasn't she been reigned in by the authorities for doing this??!!

Amazed

I applaud her for wearing pants!!

kim suck

she does this herself!! i hope she ******

Sharona

They should take care of her.....lord knows she has been the source of their income for untelling how long?................take care of our girl paps!

rock I.Q

Your comments: WELL im shocked to say it... But, from the live show, looks like
BRITNEY has had it with embracing the stalkeraazzi...I guess she
agree's that this bahavoir is weird and did not work for her... looks
like she has gotten the mesaage her obsession is over today at
least...I know I know she could be just acting as such.....but I hear
that even "acting" good behavoir is an avenue to healing and learning
it...GOOD ONE BRITNEY..congrads on your trip to becoming a healthy
person..

mickey

Perez's 15 minutes are almost up - we're at 14! and here is the latest - Brit's label is suing Perez for the leaked songs...

Lainie

I thought Britney was "afraid" of the paps now!

Giggles

I'm with BettyB. This skank has flashed her private parts for too long. When is she going to be called to account for this? Does Kevin's lawyer have the guts to bring this up in court? I hope so. What child(ren) wants their mother out flashing the world? She is a disgusting, vile "human being."

MRS. KEANU

If they are there they might as well make themselves useful. Nice thinking Britney! :o)

Dragoneyez

Why are the baby shoe pink? I've wondered this for a while because she has boys...And, why id there one pair of pink shoes?? She has two kids...Alright, here is my thought...She's not totally crazy, I believe that she is severly depressed & that the strange stuff that we all see her do is b/c of that & she is trying to soothe her pain & misery with the booze. Ok, back to the PINK baby shoes- They are hanging from her mirror for a reason, was Britney supposed to have a baby girl also? Did she have a miscarrage? Is that why there are there & was Kevin her support through this while they were together?
Could Kevin not take it anymore & thats why the split up?
Hmmmm......It makes you wonder...So, in short- the media should cut her a break & so should we...There is a portrait painted of her by the media & by us but, do ANY OF US REALLY KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON???? Yes, I agree she needs to get out of California & get help.
I have watched her strange behavior just like the rest of you have but, one thing is for sure- The media is hurting her...She has some problems but, so do I & I'm damned sure that everyone else out there does too...She is targeted by the media and I'm sure that it was fun at first but, it WILL eventualy die off...Let's just all think & fully evaluate the situation before we assume... B/c it makes an ASS OUT OF U & ME!!Thank you!

Annette

#7 Mickey:

Good God man, don't you think Everybody hasn't heard this Already?

Annette

ENOUGH WITH THE PINK BABY SHOE ALREADY! YOU'VE BEEN WRITING THIS TIRED POSTING FOR DAYS NOW ON VARIOUS BLOGS. HAS IT EVEN OCCURRED TO YOU THAT MAYBE NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER?????? sigh.......

Annette

So far as Britney is concerned, she's above the law. The next time she exposes herself, I hope they slap her sorry butt in handcuffs. This celebrity justice - injustice - is sickening.

Annette

Dragoneyez you're like a small child jumping up & down.... THE PINK SHOE - THE PINK SHOE! Why don't you write Britney? I don't know who else you think has the answer. Writing the same thing several days in a row doesn't stress your opinion any more than it did the first time. Try a chill pill.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments