Foxy to Judge -- No Primpin', No Eatin', No Appearin'

10/12/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Foxy Brown -- aka Rikers Island Inmate #3470701776 -- showed Britney Spears just exactly how a true diva disses the court, refusing to show up for a hearing today -- because her hair and makeup weren't done and then because she was hungry. Ill wah wah!

Foxy, real name Inga Marchand, was supposed to appear early this morning to be arraigned at Kings County Supreme Court, but when it came time to board the bus from Rikers Island to Brooklyn, sources tell TMZ she refused -- because she wasn't ready, beauty-wise! Then, a second bus was arranged to schlep the rapperista to court, but she wouldn't board that one because she had not yet partaken of lunch. A third bus was scheduled, but she didn't board that one either.

And it wasn't just the judge that Foxy ditched with her diva demands. Her mother had come all the way to court to see her outside of prison, and Foxy blew her off as well! Not in the mood!

By about 12:30 p.m., Judge John Ingram finally had enough and adjourned the case until next Tuesday, Oct. 16. He told Foxy's embattled lawyer, Alan Stutman, that if she didn't get on the bus, he would issue a force order compelling her to do so. When asked by TMZ why his crazazy client didn't show, Stutman could only say, "I don't know."

cc

Foxy has idiot moxy!

foxyhater

dummy

Alex Rogers

I put a junior bacon cheese burger (a jbcb) in my purse, so i can do my eating in the courts.

Fat Britney

Jen

She's in jail! How can they not MAKE her get on the bus?!?

LisaG

If this was an average working class person, our a$$ would have been tasered, gagged and thrown on the bus. Must be nice to be special.

Buffy

She is acting so silly.

Please notice me as No. 1 above - fast fingers indeed!

Leela

Oh now why am I not the least bit surprised?

Janice

Maybe she likes it there

LilKim4Ever

OF COURSE SHE WON"T LEAVE!!!!! I'VE SEEN HER IN PERSON IN A HOTEL A FEW YEARS BACK-FOXY BROWN IS HORRIBLE WITHOUT MAKEUP!! I MEAN SUPER ACNE SCARS, MISSING EYEBROWS HORRIBLE. SHE HAS TO WEAR MAKEUP OR THE REST OF US WILL GO BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(MEDUSA SCREAM) WHEN THIS WHOLE THING BLOWS OVER I HOPE FOXY FINALLY DOES WHATS LONG AWAITED AND FINALLY PUT THE MIKE TO REST. I MEAN C'MON REALLY, WHAT WAS THE LAST FOXY BROWN SONG YOU'VE HEARD.......(CRICKETS CHIRPING IN THE BACKROUND)....I'VE MADE MY POINT.

Please - a lady needs her fried chicken - even in the slammer!!!

Please - the slammer is warm & fun in its own way per Foxy-life!!!!!

bree

ROTFLMFAO..Foxy is seriously crazy..what?!?!!?! your hair? this is not a fashion show bitch this is court!

Jeezlouise

She's in jail. How come they don't just drag her on that bus. She should have a contempt charge added to the rest.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments