Police: Orlando Bloom Not Under Influence

10/12/2007 12:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Police tell TMZ that they've determined actor Orlando Bloom was not drunk or under the influence of drugs at the time of the accident. Police tell us that they did not administer a blood alcohol test at the scene, and would not say if one was given at all. But, they insist he was not under the influence.

TMZ has video of Orlando leaving the Green Door in Hollywood, roughly 15 minutes before the accident.

J Starr

ORLANDO WASN'T DRIVING - the messed up girl next to him was - She was the one who tried to START the already running car 2X. TMZ states that they took this video 15 minutes B4 the accident. So unless they stopped and did a driver-switcheroo - I'd guess it was the girl who caused the accident.

marlon

what's happen?

Lina

Isn´t he a Budist? Well, Budist don´t drink do they?

Lee Woods

I don't believe he was wasted...however, he was drinking...

Seems it's just unreasonable to think this "entertainer" would behave the way he perpetuates in interviews!

Thanks TMZ for all the videos on his foolish night out...cameras and mikes don't lie...

Lee Woods

I don't think he was drunk...but he was drinking...

He's a Class "B" actor...and it shows in the accident videos...

Why the hell is he chasing some man to explain what he was doing with another women?

The guy is tooooo gay!!!

joanie

Oh so now we believe anything that these gossip sites say, granted I'm here too.

They stalk the celebs and yet they are supposedly ok and credible?

How come they were there before the accident and after but not one shot of the accident while it was happening??????

roxxy

Why can't you believe that he was not drunk?! How would YOU behave or react if you were constantly terrorised by those apes? So what if he's a star? Do you think people are THAT interested in his private life (for sure, not at the expense of his safety)? It's private, for God's sake!!!

pixie

After the only accident I ever had where I hit another car; I was shaking and was as white as a sheet even though no one was hurt only the cars bumper. I have a feeling that if Mr. Bloom walked away at first it was from the paparazzi and not his freinds.

Patty

Is it me, and I may be wrong, but I don't think he was the one behind the wheel. Hello! So who cares if he had to much to drink. Give me a break!

ria

i do not think that video, in any way, could determine whether or not he was drunk. it is totally unrelated to the prompt question. asking someone to judge his sobriety off of that is ridiculous; he was sitting in a car with some other guy -- one who was obviously inebriated. in any case, no one can outright say whether or not he was if they were not present themself. screw the paparazzi -- they encourage our nation to forget their own lives and problems, and embrace those of celebrities. lies and exaggeration is all it is, and i'm tired of it. drop the magazines, the gossip columns, the implying editorials. and screw the idiots who dedicate their social life to following such works as if it were a bible.

Brett

Drunk or not, it doesn't appear he was the one driving.

Baseball Junkie

#47 I think you're confusing Buddhists with Muslims. Muslims aren't supposed to drink, Buddhists are supposed to be Vegan.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4