Billy Ray Cyrus is No Miley

10/13/2007 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Ray Cyrus walked down Hollywood Blvd. -- barely recognized.

TMZ caught the formerly mulleted TV dad in Hollywood's busiest tourist trap, where he posed with Chinese Theater regulars Spider-Man and Elvis -- while travelers walked right on by them.

To his credit, Cyrus was as energetic and nice as could be, stopping to take photos with the few who recognized him. His "Hannah Montana" daughter Miley would have required that the street be blocked off!

ko

UNTRUE! miley would stop to take pics! shes so sweet and nice! These people dont like miley...ok she would do the same how would u feel if it were you?

Only swim in the Ocean

He looks live a doffus retard and is very irritating.

Me

billy ray cyrus used to be famous way back in either 1991 or 1992...the same thing will happen to miley cyrus. she will be a has been in a few years too.

J.J.

done with breakfast, i like my bacon burned...

Nazelie

Billy Ray hasn't washed his hair since his mullet days. What a grease pit!

LMAO

She might be a nobody in a few years but she will be richer then most at 21 then most 45 yrs olds.

SP

Billy Ray is really a pretty good singer. He and Miley sang very well together on Dancing With The Stars. I had never heard her before. And he made enough money off of Achey Breaky to live well the rest of his life, if he got a cut of it that is.

Lilarose

I think that something CAN be done with the problems concerning the inflation of prices for Miley's concerts and those of others. And the stars DO have power to deal with this.

Meanwhile, they should all be boycotted. Miley should cut her tours short until this problem is resolved. It is totally criminal!
I

trinity

He's past hot, so recognizing him would not have been a problem at all on my part.

Yummy Daddy!

Billy Ray Fan

I still think Billy Ray is Cool just like his daughter.
My family enjoys Hannah Montana and I still enjoy Billy Ray.
I still think he's hot.
And no matter what he's a great dad.

Mel

Trust me, I would have recognized him. This man has always been easy on the eyes. Nice guy to boot, he and his wife obviously have it together when it comes to parenting. Lindsey, Paris and Britney should be so lucky to have had parents such as Billy Ray and his wife. Perhaps he can give Lynn Spears a few pointers in time to actually save Jamie Lynn. But there again, based on Jamie Lynn's conduct, it is probably too late. "Then why don't you move the (expletive deleted) out of the neighborhood" when someone confronted Britney? Nice parenting there, Lynn. You're raising another winner there.

Desease control

gREEDY BASTARD PIMPING OUT HIS DAUGHTER FOR ALL SHE IS WORTH

CHARGING THOSE KIDS AN ARM AND A LEEG FOR HER CONCERT TICKECTS,

i HEARD HE GOT HER PREGNAT AND SHE HAD AN ABORTION

Gail

II have heard of free speech and do approve of it, but comments like poster No. 7 wrote are irresponsible and should be deleted. None of what he/she posted are true. I was recently in Hollywood and also had my picture taken with those heroes on the corner and I SURE would have recognized Billy Ray Cyrus. I have always liked him and love the Hannah Montana show. The family nor Disney can do much about what is happening with Miley's ticket sales but I wish the government would step in and make some tough scalper laws. So many kids and fans of the show are going to miss out because of their greediness...

annab

he is a keith urban wanna be.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk