Britney Wants to Bring Sexy Back

10/14/2007 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Britney is a Justin Timberlake fan after all! The popwreck arrived at Virgin Megastore in Hollywood yesterday, where she had a pap buy her JT's CD.

It's been out since late last year, but Britney's probably been too busy with other "issues" to buy it until now. Maybe she'll use his "Sexy Back" song as an instructional!

Brit Brit had the helpful pap keep her ex's disc in the bag, but our cameraman overheard Britney requesting Timberlake -- no doubt to put in her listening rotation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

She's-on-a-mission

She's on a mission to uncover the "secret" message behind JT's song "What goes around come back around.."...to decipher whether the target is in fact about her....or C.D....you be the judge...

You spend your nights alone
And he never comes home
And everytime you call him, all you get is a busy tone
I heard you found out
That he's doing to you
What you did to me
Ain't that the way it goes
When you cheated, girl
My heart bleeded, girl
So it go without saying that should let the feeling hurt
Just a classic case scenario
Tell is always time
Girl, you got what you deserved
And now you want somebody
To cure the lonely nights
You wish you had somebody
That could come and make it right
But girl, I ain't somebody
I'm out of sympathy
See..

What goes around comes back around
I thought I told ya...Hey!

Bird

Why are the freakin paps running errands for Brit Brit? You guys will do anything to encourage her making a fool of herself. And I know she thinks she is making the paps look bad. That poor child really needs help.

Nastybasket

She did that on purpose to start trouble between him and Jessica.
She's a witch.

Lisa

Britney is seriously sick in the head! She didn't want or need Justin's CD. She wanted the attention and for it to get back to Justi nthat she is interested in him and his music! If she just wanted the CD, she could have sent a body guard, a friend, ordered it off the internet or itunes. Instead she sent in a pap, who will write about it, video it and make sure the info gets back to Justin. SICK SICK SICK!

me

Can you imagine what her house looks like?

Look at the trunk of her car, lol!

Wicked

That's cool...kind of sad too. I think cheating on JT and losing him will be something she will never, ever really get over. She really did blow a good thing. I imagine that cd will put her back in the dumps mentally.

Sad

WHY does she not have a real license plate? It seems like she's had that car for a while you'd think she'd have plates by now. Er, I guess if she didn't have valid license all this time how could she properly register the car.

Busted Celebrity

SHE ALREADY DID IN HER NAUGHTY HOME VIDEOS! LOL

CHEERS
BUSTED CELEBRITY

Amazing TMZzzzzzzzzzzzzz this is yesterday's news - what happened?

KristyHicks

i can understand why the press hounds her(because fools like me keep coming back to TMZ to read about her), but honestly wouldn't anyone go a little nuts if they were followed 24/7???everytime they wanted to buy a CD, everytime they went to starbucks, evertime they had to do anything?????? if the girl had a little peace maybe she would calm her ass down. i love brit. i feel bad for her. she has made some mistakes, definitely, but WHO THE HELL HASN"T??? give the poor gal a break!!!!

Wicked

All aboard the Crazytrain headed for Crazytown.

Britney who? How about those halloween missiles on her dashboard?!

indi23

Welcome

Believe me Brit is no problem - men stay away from her in droves now - Taco girl.

Something smells fishy...

I didn't hear her ask for JT's cd,and really, he should have just gave her one. Just as he should have gave Jamie Lynn tickets to his concert. I bet horseface Biel don't buy tickets everytime she stalks his ass around the globe. If Britney did buy the cd it could be a gift for someone, or maybe she's reconsidering doing something with him professionally now that she's shown she doesn't need him and Timbaf**k to make her comeback.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments