Gummi Bear Has Fur Trimmed for Birthday

10/14/2007 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis was hospitalized a week ago for stomach ulcers (among other ailments), but that won't stop the party bear from celebrating his birthday in style. He should hang out with Bobby Brown!

Gummi started his special day by gettin' his hair did, where the word-slurring fitness fanatic congratulated himself on losing 70 pounds. 70? Really? Later on, Gummi visited Koi (bears love fish!), sucking down cigarettes while spreading the birthday spirit -- to a homeless man.

It's hard to determine the bear's actual age. They don't keep records in the wilds.

manny

Gummi also has a funny webcast on Ego TV, a new network. series is called "The Ego Scoop" - www.egotvonline.com - quite funny. done in true gummi style. interviews with Plain White T's rock band, Don Vito from Viva La Bam (who is drunk during the interview), Playboy's Nov. covergirl, and others. filmed at MTV VMA's looks like.

Chapman Photography

Paris is famous for doing nothing!!

FlBiker

He has the best blow connection?

Standards are badly needed.

Jason is now starting to look positively Brando as I previously thought. He obviously believes. Onward and upwards, Bear. Yeah.

Karin

What a fat pig ... this guy SUX ... he is a fat sloppy media WHORE ... The Davis Family must be so pleased with him ... Oh Well, he is what what he is ... A FAT, UGLY, STUPID WHORE ...

Terry

He is always giving, to me that is what he is famouse for.
His hair looks good like.

Take care of yourself Bear! Happy B~Day

The Marian Movement

The bear is a mystery. The answer to the Gummi conundrum lies in - is he bi? A bisexual bear presents it self in human form under the illusion of a big red planet with 63 moons. Better known as the 5th planet in our solar system - JUPITER. This somewhat large orbiting mass contains more matter (mainly gas of hydrogen and helium) than all the other planets put together. It's a Hydrogen Bomb. It is also know by it's birthmark - a big red spot.

The straight or gay bear presents itself as a teddy bear and is harmless - except for small children - which he may accidently sit on.

Alas if the bear has a friend named Bob - I'd be learning how to dismantle an atomic bomb - U2 style about now.

I'd like to think a blonde in little pink boardshorts would have deactivated even that bomb.

Megan

Thank you celebritywire for providing us with Jason Davis' extensive resume (a resume that that would make Al Paccino jealous). The reason TMZ covers this guy is because they are hard up for content . "A lot of people care about you...." hahaha your cameraman sounds like he has a man-crush

TMZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Does Miss Harvey have a crush on this guy or what?! He's "famous" only on this site.

Get over it, Miss Harvey!

Old Balls are Nasty!

I love the Bear!

I, like many of you had been wondering the same thing: "Who is this guy and what has he done?" I've also wondered the same of other nobody's like Paris, Nicole, Brandon, Kim S Kim K and the like. I cannot stand the others, but for some reason or another, this guy has grown on me. Don't get me wrong, I'm still not sure why TMZ follows him, when there are loads of other celebrities we'd rather see. But I honestly wish Jason the best.

Happy B'day Jason! ::Smooches::

DEE-VA 1960

WOW, A STORY THATS NOT ABOUT BRITNEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLA WHO EVER YOU ARE.

Me in DC

Who cares about this guy, other than his mother? Is he just famous because his idiot brother is famous? TMZ is wasting their time on this guy!

Karin

Why does TMZ have such a hard on for this random guy? I'm getting tired of this. Borrrrrring!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, Happy B'day Gummi! This guy is hilarious...

death on a cracker

hey, its my brother Randy! hey Randy!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments