Stony Awards Live Up to Name

10/15/2007 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

High Times magazine's 7th Annual Stony Awards took place on, um, on, uh, Saturday? Yeah, Saturday, and the expected convocation of babbling bong-hitters gathered around the Knitting Factory to celebrate their obsession with the munchies, Tommy Chong and the art of lost thoughts.

The highlights include a random rant on why marijuana should be legalized -- which doesn't help the cause -- and Mystery from "The Pickup Artist" losing his train of thought in a cloud of stupidity.

TMZ took out the seeds and stems, so you get nothing but 100% hydroponic comedy.

Britney loves OJ

Stony Awards honors OJ!

Stephanie P.

i wish i coulda been there! stay high! :)

Stephanie P.

TOKE TOKE TOKE

Britney loves OJ

Lilian Lee Fox loves OJ too!

Merry Christmas

I have absolutely nothing against pot smokers, however, why is it that these celebs can be photographed smoking and they don't get in any legal trouble?

LL

So junkies get their own award show??? Oh well I guess I cant make fun of rappers anymore- my own people embarrass me!

LT Dan

Who cares, TMZ is a bunch of crap run by a collection of crap weasels.

annab

cameran SMOKES????????? MAYBE THAT IS WHY SHE ISN'T LOOKING SO GREAT.

Better than Alcohol!!!

BlondeBeauty, I smoke pot and have for many years on the recommendation of my physician because I DON'T DO NARCOTICS and need relief for an illness. IMO you need to rethink how your terminology. JUNKIES are your heroin, cocaine, meth, crack (the list can go longer) users who can't or won't stop. Smoking pot is better than getting drunk. I've never heard "oh they were in an auto accident due to smoking pot"; it alcohol and narcotics. Marijuana was legal for a good many years and if the government would legalize it, sell it like cigarettes (which is a disgusting habit) the United States would be out of debt and there would be no concerns about the future of Social Security and healthcare could be financed for alot of people who can't afford insurance now. I could rant on and on with the subject but will wait until after I get a few poundings on this message board.
PC: I wonder the same thing as you but then again the rich have the $$$$ to buy their way out of any trouble. It's one of the things wrong in the US, the government picks on the little guy and let's the rich walk on by OR if the rich and famous are caught they immediately run to re-hab.

Reality is....

While I do not smoke or toke, I did in my earlier days and never really liked it so much.

With that said, I have no problems with those that do and know a few close people who are rather well off and have their nightly toke to relax.

BlondeBeauty....
someone who smokes pot is NOT a junkie, the term junkie is for people who are addicted to narcotics, specifically heroin.

You can't put marijuana users in the same class as a junkie heroin addict. Get your facts straight please.

Stephanie P.

I agree with #9 all the way!!!!!!

Only swim in the Ocean

There are better pics of Paris hitting a bong. I love this story.

RodneyRod

"DUDE! THAT WAS MY SKULL.......I'M SOOOOO WASTED!" (Spicoly- Fast Times @ Ridgemont High)

Tangie