Crocker Cracks Crowd -- And Fake Paris

10/16/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Internet sensation Chris Crocker starved for attention? Well, he'll never be able to get enough of that, but he looks like he might just be starving.

Crocker "performed" outside of Las Vegas hotspot Piranha (where Britney famously partied last January) and looking not unlike the current incarnation of Jenna Jameson, flashed the goods to an appreciative crowd, which thought they were waiting for Paris Hilton to make an appearance.

We're told there was a communication snafu, and it was Natalie Reid -- the foremost of imParisonators -- who showed up, at which point Crocker, as is his wont, lost it and threatened to "kick her ass." Fortunately for Reid, Crocker and the club, no wannabe bitchslapping ensued.

See, funny thing is, all you sit there, wasting your time to type hate comments. Grow up. Nobody cares if you don't like him. Hell, I'm not even a fan and I think you're all rediculous. People do what they do. You have no excuse. You're all judgemental and idiotic. Grow a back bone. Yes, he's different, and people admire him for it. Who cares if your small little minds can't grasp/accept difference. GET A LIFE.

Gary

The trouble is, he's not even having fun. He seems to be wallowing around in the cheesiness of show business, but already coming to the conclusion that it is the opposite of glamorous. Mr. Crocker has been known to have some sharp opinions, and being a whole lot smarter than he lets on, may choose to ditch the whole scene.

Get a Clue

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

THIS GUY IS NASTY!

LOL

Oh goody. Another nobody. Let the bells ring and the banners fly...

Only swim in the Ocean

Looks like Ellen......sounds like Ellen............is Ellen

marie

give me a break.guess he found his calling.

marie

next,he'll be impersonating hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nicole richie prego or maybe lindsay lohan???!!! can't wait.not

Jess

Crocker's off his rocker. Go back to being a nobody you freak!!!

Woah Golly

this is the example of a douchebag.

Catty

Only in America

Buster

Hey, wait a minute I think that is a guy. In fact, I think he might even be one of those gays.

Ihma Khunt

I hate campy QUEENS!

This case is a very public disgrace...

I may not be the only person who thinks Chris has something special. Perez has a tv show, and he came from no where. What about Tila Tequila? Chris is some odd teen from his grandparents basement in TN, with just as much right to be seen as anyone else and I wish him all the luck in the world.

I speak da trooph

YOU are the people making this freak famous! Stop reporting on it, and it will go away. Idiots like this become famous for acting like fools on the internet...obviously it works. At least report on someone with a pinky's worth of talent.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments