Geri Jewell Today

10/16/2007 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 51-year-old comedian/actress/motivational speaker turned up at the Media Access Awards in L.A. on Sunday, which recognizes those in the entertainment industry who hire and/or accurately portray people with disabilities.
Geri Jewell
Geri
has cerebral palsy and recently starred on HBO's "Deadwood."

michael

I remember her from Facs Of Life. That was groundbraking for it's time to include a person with a disability in the show. I also saw her in Deadwood, She was excellent in both roles!!!!

carrie

She looks just fine for 56. It looks like it is a terrible picture. Who looks great swinting in the bright sun?? People can be so cruel. You go girl!

Reality

OH MY GAWD I LOVE DEADWOOD! never would have guessed in a million years that was her.

AZ MOMMY

Someone with CP is NOT retarded. You have just shown your ignorance by making such a comment. You need to pull your head out before it swallows you from the inside.

Mess of Tesa

Lets be honest folks as far as looks are concerned she looks beat up as hell. Yeah she has a disability but I am sure those folks are tired of being pitied and would much rather be compared to the rest of us because disability is not the only thing that defines them. So yeah she looks bad and she looked bad before. Although I am too young to know I am sure is a good enough actress to get on a popular tv show at the time, so it is an one up for her. She should keep doing what she loves despite what people say about her looks or talent with or without a disability.

Shanna

Amen Sarah.

blairwarner

Blayow

Rustyvain

Blair are you embarrassed of me because i have CP?????

lea

Thank you TMZ .........now I know that she's STILL really gross.

Melissa Justice

Just after Geri was on the show I used to play pac-man with her down at the bowling alley. She was very nice and she plays a great game.

Melissa

SuzieB

Wow... I didn't know TMZ had it in them! Finally, some REAL news that doesn't have "Britney" in it somewhere... LOL
Keep up the good work Jeri!

SuzieB

Ohhh crud... I spelled her name wrong... sorry GERI. And for those of you too ignorant to see some REAL "reality"... I pity you.

kinki boi

she looks like jamie lee curtis

MovieGuy

She was GREAT on Deadwood!

PINKY

NICE PICTURE .. I WAS SO INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHAT HAD BEEN OF HER LIFE!!!