Lohan's New Boytoy -- Their Special CONnection

10/17/2007 6:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's new rehabbarific boyfriend has a lot in common with Lindz -- he's been busted for DUI and drugs! Isn't it lovely that they're recovering together! Good for them!
Riley Giles, Lindsay Lohan
TMZ obtained this mugshot of Riley Giles, who was pinched by the Summit County Sheriff in Utah for possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery or subterfuge -- in layman's terms, he forged prescriptions for the drug Xanax. Summit County Sheriffs tell TMZ he was picked up by officers in March of 2006. Oh, and by the way, Riley spent 10 days in the slammer for DUI too. Matches are made in the most unusual places!

Looks like we've locked up Hollywood's next "it" couple.

not shocked

In the UK/Euro tabloids the workers and staff at Le Cirque said they became chummy quick and were mixing supply cabinet stolen over the counter sinus meds with Robotussin cough syrup and doing whip-its to get high together.

old_wiz

And wasn't LL's agreement with the court not to associate with drug users? And it's hard enough to get off drugs or alcohol without dealing with someone who has the same problem.

dumb ass americans

who cares????

Reality

Everybody deserves a second chance

Cynic

Crazy meth eyes! On both of them!

deelicious

TMZ this is no "EXCLUSIVE" Perez has this on his site a few hours ago! Besides why is it news that he's got a record?? They did meet in Rehab?? DUH??? he wasn't there for vacation. He's fug. really fug.

Jes

Man, I sure hope she stays on the wagon now that she's back in L.A. Good luck LiLo!! You were awesome in Georgia Rule!!

He's Boring now

In AA thats usually refered to as the 13th step---and one not to be working on. Finding romance at a meeting, particularly before a year of sobriety is often times a recipe for a relapse---for both lovers.

But its probably the first time in each of their lives they have done anything under the canopy of honesty these past months, trying to stay clean and sober, so I could see how it could happen.

I'd wish them the best, but they might be the type so high strung that excellent sex is now replacing part of the thrill and danger and deceit of using and abusing.

If it keeps them straight great---but it usually doesnt, especially when the great sex part runs its course and true feelings and everyday setbacks need to be dealt with.

MomV4

ACTUALLY the rules of AA are that you DO NOT DATE FELLOW REHABBERS. They are breaking those rules, so they did their "rehab," and now they do it together instead of alone. God bless them both and their families.

just wondering

...CONGRATS to u #15...good advice!!

NF

The chances of a relapse is very clear here. I wish them the best. But I agree that this man's history did not need to plastered in the tabloids. Well, I guess that's the price you pay for getting involved with Lindsay Lohan. She just did another interview with In Touch Weekly with him all in it. Why is she giving him so much press? I wonder if her publicist and momanager are saying to her not to and she's doing it anyway.

He is very different from what she is used to. So not Hollywood and maybe that's what attracted her to him. Plus, it sounds to me that she can't handle being alone, which leads to being needy. Love yourself hell, you don't need a man for that. That's my take but hell I am not a psychologist. So I will stop my psycho-analyzing...lol

justin jpstar13

what the hell lindsey.

Bryce

Give the guy a break.
They both share their weakness for substance abuse.
Let them be, I think this is really low for TMZ to post.

Mystery Meat

If I looked like that, I would also be doing drugs!!

HIt and Run

Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!
Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!
Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!
Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!
Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!
Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!
Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!
Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!
Remember the Jena 6! Fight the Power!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments