Time Travellin' with the Kardashians

10/17/2007 4:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before the cameras, stylists and makeup artists, 15-year-old Kim and the rest of the Kardashian clan were just another average, wealthy, Beverly Hills family going to a "Cinderella" video premiere party in 1995.
The Kardashians in 1995
Kim's much more booty-ful now!

OhReally!

What a sad day for television! Has it really boiled down to this??? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2181126/

Axelchick

roughdaddy

fat pics are funny....kim was always cute,,,ill bet shes gonna mess up her looks with surgery,,,,the move famous people seems to get the more facial pull back they get....

mary

plastic surgery...obviously

vanessa

kim is a beautiful young women even if its fake but why wont she admit it thats what i hate about her. her sister even said it in tv show WHERE DID SHE GET THAT40 INCH BOOTY FROM??? and her mom sad cardio im sorry u lose your butt from that. i wish she would admit it.

juan

Its sad and I know many armenians (although proud of where they came from and sometimes full of it) they are ashame of this girl! Anybody know how the ratings for their show went hopefully aweful...

ya think??

the one heavy girl doesnt look like she belongs, where did she get her jeans?? my isnt it strange how some people get trashier with age??

milly

Not interested!!...Some men might tune in just to look at Kim's ass....lol

Blake's baby

Damn, plastic surgery can really make a difference in someone's life! And that fat one...is that Khloe? That whole family just looks really weird.

Busted Celebrity

She comes from good genes, mom is still kinda hot...

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

Chandrea

Wow! Kim was always a beauty!

JJ

Their biological dad, Robert Kardashian, wasn't in this photo because he was burying the knives used to kill Nicole Simpson & Ron Goldman.

Carla Lombardozzi

I do not normally watch these reality shows. But, tonight I watched Keeping up with the Kardashians. I must admit, the one and only reason that I tuned in was because of all the so called "hype" about Kim. I have heard of her, once, maybe twice, so when I saw that there was a "show", I tuned in, just to see. So, she has an ass, so do alot of other women. Nothing special, but, I do have to voice my opinion. Mrs. Jenner, have you ever given your children the must needed back-hand? They disrespect you to the nth degree!! I would never even entertain the actions that they do, why do you, is that your paycheck? No, that is probably why you married Bruce Jenner. Does he have clue? Doubt it. The show I watched tonight was disgraceful, but I guess it's all about the money. Well, I guess that is just Hollywood. Hope you people sleep well at night. We all have the same problems. My blood is red, just like yours.

aidia

I remember her dad their dad getting OJ off with murder. How nice it is to live off blood money. Kim Karsahian is waaay too overrated.

KD

i think all u people are haters, kim is beautiful and rich everything u are not so stop hating and get a life

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments