Donatella & Iggy: Erupting in Beauty

10/19/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like molten lava -- fashion and music legends melded at Thursday's Fashion Rocks concert in London.
Donatella Versace and Iggy Pop
A lifelike Donatella Versace arrived with living singer Iggy Pop, coagulating the bond between the two creative worlds.

The 52-year-old designer and the 60-year-old rocker proved that true, hardened style never grows old!

Your'e Fired!

...........................HALLOWEENIE'S........................................

Kristen

No wonder her kid won't eat...I'd lose my appetite at the table if I had to look at that. Oh wow.....wow....hoh wow!

star

GROSS

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Well , looking at these two beauties; i'm glad i didn't go ahead with my FASHION DESGINER or ROCK STAR DREAMS.

SHe looks like a gypsy witch and he looks like lion king after a LOnG night of sex, drugs and ROCK AND ROLL.

gingerblue

one word:TWINS

Me

I'm just wondering.....Having all the money in the world, and neither of them have thought about plastic surgery?? If I had the money like these two do, I, myself, would get plastic surgery. I'm not too shy to admit that I need some work, but I don't have that kind of money. They do. What's the excuse?
Does she have skin cancer yet?

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

SWEET...BABY...JONES!!!

Bluecat4usa

Tell me, did photographer camera survive taking that picture?

I've never seen two uglier people together at the same time.

Tracie

For someone who is only 52 and has so much money, she looks like crap. Donatella, take a good look at yourself and realize that the people you pay - hairdressers, etc. are only ROBBING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

W...W...W...WHICH WHICH ONE'S THE CHICK!!?
W...WHICH ONE'S THE DUDE,MAN!!?
"GAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"(Head exploding)"BOOM"!!!

Democrats are evil

Wow, they sure look like the puppets that were in the movie "Air America" .
Holy crap.

Riley

scary, scary, and more scary. What I don't get is how come she is so ugly and her gay brother was very attractive. How did that happen?

PorschesRBest

Just goes to show you all the money in the world can't buy you REAL looks and class. They just look silly to 99% of the real world....

Jewel

Is it just me ,, or do they look alike? Like a bucket full of a**holes.

jackschitt

Talk about riden hard and put away wet! Donatella looks like she just got done sucking on a grapefruit and poor Iggy looks like a homeless drunk/hype with a jacket on!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments