Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns

10/20/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: According to reports out of Las Vegas, Michael suffered from a seizure disorder, had a seizure and then fell into the pool and drowned.

TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.
Hunter Tylo
The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr. (pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been requested.

Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.

Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant (with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from the producer.

A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.

Andrea

I watch this woma everyday f te week on TV. I am very sorry or her and her family at this time right now. I will pray for you.

cooky

my heart breaks for her and her family

Wicked

So sorry to hear this. God Bless.

mk

oh my god how sad my heart goes out to the family
what a terrible thing
god bless

dr

I am truly sorry for the loss of your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his sister. May God give you strenght to see this through.

Happy Easter

I am so sorry. The loss of your child at any age is a pain I wish no parent would ever have to know. We shouldn't have to bury our children. My prayers are going out for all parents experiencing this pain.

Blah blah blah

God Bless this family at this tragic time in their lives.

Whatever

So sad, I have always been a fan of her work. She and her (I think, ex)husband Michael Tylo are in my thoughts and prayers

Alanna

What a sad sad thing.

Tangie

She used to be a guy, and had a sex change.

victoria

you are sooooo the worst-Stacie-how dare you talk bad about a mother in her time of the worst kind of grief! you need your head examined!

monica

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. May we all give you and your family the time and peace you need. God be with you always.

ldh

Stacie and Medgar what awful people you are to make such comments at a tragic time. To lose a child is the worst thing someone could go threw. My thoughts and prayers with Hunter and the family.

jacque assi

Medgar and Stacie,

What the hell is wrong with both of you. You are such losers to be so unkind. You're both definitely trailer park trash. May you rot in hell.

Gypsytrill

Wasn't there some kind of scandal in this marriage years ago? She went to India or something, and he left her, or she left him, or something.