Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns

10/20/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: According to reports out of Las Vegas, Michael suffered from a seizure disorder, had a seizure and then fell into the pool and drowned.

TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.
Hunter Tylo
The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr. (pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been requested.

Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.

Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant (with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from the producer.

A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.

Barb

Mickey's father Michael Tylo, just had a birthday on October 16. His official website says that he is currently teaching at The University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Almost no mention of Hunter so, either the divorce is current from 2005 or ?
Michael does list Hunter's 1st child, Chris from (Morehart) in 1980 as his son. It would appear that Mickey was at his father's house if they are still divorced/separated.
Doesn't appear to be much accurate or current info. on the net.
The only official site I found was Michael Tylo Online dot com.
Prayers to the whole family over the devastating loss of a child.

whatever

My prayers go out to your family....May God bring you peace and comfort at this time.

Get over it.

55. that's KARMA for a cheater like HUNTER who won some ridiculous lawsuit against Aaron Spelling after she got pregnant.

what goes around Hunter

Posted at 5:39PM on Oct 19th 2007 by anonymous

Since when is a discrimination ridiculous??

Go back to your back woods, anonymous. Your comments have nothing to do with the story at hand. God forbid you own a business or ever encounter someone face to face who has suffered a loss like this. Your severe lack of empathy only exposes your ignorance and inability to progress as a human.
Let me use words you can understand..."dumb ass".

P-Type

Deepest Sympathy.

Brenda

Such a terrible loss! My prayers go out to Hunter Tylo and her family! Shocking! Just shocking! I'm a huge fan of Bold and the Beautiful.

who dat

TMZ WHATS WITH THE ANNOYING POPUP OF THAT TRAMP KARDASHION????????????

Jolly

ETonline is saying that the coroner has called the death accidental. Apparently her son had a seizure disorder.

Heartbreaking. Love and prayers to the family.

Joanne

Dear Hunter and Michael and Izabella, I echo the same sentiments of other posters: My thoughts and prayer go out to all of you in your time of grief. There is a wonderful web site that emails encouraging and uplifting words to those grieving. It's called Grief Share, com. It's helped me alot and I know it will help you all, too....

Memememe

Filed under "Celebrity Justice?" Jesus H. Christ, Harvey.

Ladyfg

To Hunter Tylo and her family:
I am so sorry to hear about your son. I have been a big fan of yours ever since you first started on Bold & Beautiful.
My pryaers are with you and your family in your time of need.

Brenda

Comment person # 79 that is a terrible thing to say! Just terrible. No mother deserves to loose their children (to death). I don't care if Hunter Tylo sued Aaron Spellings. She did set a president for Women rights. Women shouldn't be discriminated in the work place because of pregnancy. Women are more than capable of doing BOTH and do it well! Again Have some Respect for Hunter Tylo and her family because this is a great Tragedy! Just remember Karma does come back to people that say Awful and hateful things to other people.

Barb

OMG...a seizure in a pool. That's terrible. So, so sad. I didn't find any info. about him having a seizure disorder. I would only assume that TMZ posted toxicology results are pending because it may be a law there during a death that looks suspicious in some way (like his age or no evidential, natural reasons).
No matter the state of his family situation, they are surely devastated. Prayers to them once more.
Thanks for the info. from ET online.

Sonia

OMG, this is horrible! I can't even imagine the pain she's feeling....My thoughts and prayers are with Hunter, Michael and the rest of the family.

Lexi

That has got to be the most tragic thing that could ever happen to a parent. I know I couldn't live without my children.

diana g

I was absolutely thrilled and ecstatic when she won the discrimination case against spelling. To hear she lost one child and another when through something like loosing her eye.
my condolences to the family.
that is awful.