Diddy Served Over Alleged Bodyguard Beatdown

10/22/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean "Diddy" Combs was served papers on Friday night in that fat lawsuit claiming that he had his bodyguards rough-up a New York promoter -- and TMZ was right there to catch the hand-off.

Diddy was walking into his flagship store in New York City for a launch party celebrating his new Sean John women's line. As Diddy was being served, his bodyguards smacked the papers to the ground while Diddy stormed inside.

Eventually, one of Diddy's guys returned to retrieve the papers -- but chased the process server off the premises.

The man who filed the suit, James Waldon, claims he tried to approach Diddy last June at his booth inside a club, but Diddy signaled for his men to "forcibly remove" Waldon from the area. Waldon claims he suffered "bruises, contusions, lacerations ... and injuries to his mouth and his teeth," and is suing Diddy and his entourage for $5 million.

Be sure to tune in to TMZ TV on Monday to see the video of the whole thing going down.

nofanhere

Puff Daddy, P Diddy or whatever he's called, is just another "self-entitled" prick.

Chuck

Actually, it is a felony to strike, hit, or forceably remove a process server in the course of his duty. Looks like there were at LEAST two counts of this that took place in this action.

Spurs

Jethrow

Kiss my hairy white ass. I have just as much right to post here as anyone else. At least my posts are not racist. The fact that P-stupid is african american has nothing to do with it. As far as I am concerned, he is a talentless retard that thinks he is above the law because he is special (well, in his own mind). Color or race has nothing to do with it. What he did was wrong and he should pay. If you have a problem with people calling him out on it, TOO BAD. SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!!!!!!! Otherwise, get therapy. You obviously need it.

Spurs

Jethrow

Obviously you must be Old Black Man, because all of my previous comments are directed at him and you seem to be the only one other than him that thinks everyone is picking on P-stupid because he is african american. Grow up loser. When your inteligence catches up to your actual age, then you will be smart enough to post something that makes sense. Until then, just read, if you can. Maybe someone can help you with the big words, ya know, the ones with more than 3 letters.

jD

I thought from day 1 that puff daddy was a piece of trash and as Spurs stated race has nothing to do with it. I think kid rock and Tommy lee are as worthless if not more. These people have forgotten what real life is really like and unfortunately there's not much justice in Hollywood but when these guys get older this behavior will catch up with them. I can guarantee that.

spread the love

Beatlejuice getting sued! Awesome. This loser is a punk who uses hired help to act tough. He can't harm anyone on his own, the same wy he cannot create a song on his own. Hey Beatlejuice...when is your next name change??? Loser!

Peace

reggie

this dude is a murderer, he had pac killed, he don't help find who killed biggie.... just look at his show... he thanks he's a gangster...one day he is gon meet his match....get on TV and perform to masses.he knows what happened to biggie and pac..this dude is the devil...

janie

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PANTENE COMMERCIALS!!!!!!

jD

by the way whoever the guy who claims to be puff daddy's male model, you must be a real bitch to let someone slap you around at work. I couldn't imagine being "pimp slapped" by my boss

ghisfr

THE MAN WHO BROUGHT THE PAPERS IS STUPID AND HUMILIATED. WHY HE BRINGS HIMSELF THE PAPERS? IT IS NOT THE POLICE JOB TO DO IT? IF I WAS DIDDY I WOULD ASK MY BODYGUARDS TO BEAT HIM AGAIN BECAUSE HE IS A BASTARD AND DISRESPECTFULL. SEEING HIS FACE HE IS MISERABLE MAY BE UNEMPLOYED OR TIRED OF THE LIFE. PITY.

rob l

Proud to say the server is one of my best friends.. Go get 'em Anthony!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4