Nick Hogan Blogs

10/22/2007 6:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been a while since Nick Hogan opened up about what's going on with him. It's been almost 2 months since the devastating wreck that left his close friend in a vegetative state -- and now Nick is finally blogging on his MySpace page.
Nick Blogs - click to read
So what does Nick have to say? Click here to find out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ding dang y'all

Not impressed at all..........sorry Nick!

anonymous

his friend has brain damage and they want to put him in a nursing home

Baby Countdown

oh, and P.S., I'm basically a murderer because I took my friend's life away from him by driving like a moron.

Love,
Nick

Scott B.

You had better enjoy your freedom while you still have it you little douche.

Scott B.

Let's see daddy buy your way outta this one!!!

Scott B.

Let's see daddy buy your way outta this one ya little punk!!!

kim

and his father won Father of the Year!?!? maybe his competition was OJ, l'il wayne, and the unfortunately unsterile father who spawned gummi and greasy!

amazed

What a selfish MORON! The apple certainely didn't fall far from the tree!

nick hogan is a killer

everytime i see nick, i'm reminded of the fact that he is a murderer, but then i almost forgive him because he's being raised by a steroid abusing father and an ugly bumpkin of a mother who spends more time with her pets than with her children. his masculine and stupid sister probably contributes to all problems. what a family.

Rockin

I think he should just go away....take that stupid ass Hogan show off the air. Nobody gace a crap about him before.....now everyone knows what a lowlife waste he is

FlBiker

I truly think he is functionally retarded. I watched the show once, he has slow wit and poor vocabulary. Nick was unable to complete high school, in Florida. Perhaps he is not capable of the responsibility of driving an automobile.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

You're nothing but a menace to society, IMO.

Scott B.

Remember Nick, when your sorry little ass is in prison, DON'T drop your soap when you're in the shower.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michaelsummers@sovereign-publications.com

Shannon

I feel bad for The Hulkster, this just makes HIM look bad. But seriously, I love this whole family, and I'm rooting for them!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments