Lohan's Boyfriend ... Say Cheese!

10/23/2007 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Riley Giles, Lindsay Lohan's new boytoy found in rehab, has been busted just a little more frequently than his new squeeze -- and it looks like photographers are fans of his too ... police photographers, that is! Click through this handy gallery to see the life of Riley -- in mugshots!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

huh?

Can you say mildly retarded? The couple of the year.

who cares

both of them are gonna fall off the wagon soon
just hope they dont make some little druggie babies
she is one ugly ass chick I just dont see what the big deal is with her
nasty ass skank and he is creepy looking
two cokes heads equal addicted baby

All American Girl

He is U-G-L-Y! She can have him and look back 10 years from now and think OMG I did that that U-G-L-Y dude I had no respect for myself back in my young daze!!! Ha, ha!!!

Merry Christmas

Woof!

CeeCee

Dude, he's a cool kid. Leave him alone.

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

W H O C A R E S ?????

ness

seems like a good catch

Standards are badly needed.

Yeah, Linds, THIS is the man you want to role model and father your future children. Pfffft.

Verodemort

Is it just me, or do his eyes seem a little off balance to you? And what's with the wierd hair-dos?
Yep, he looks like a douchebag in training. Hopefully we've got it all wrong, and he's a totally nice dude.... but I doubt it. Anywho, STAY SOBER guys!

chynadoll42726

Okay this is every girls worst fear. You know how we ask our men "If you met _____, would you leave me ?" Knowing that our men ain't never gonna meet that person. Well, this time it happened. Who would have ever imagined that this dude would meet Lindsay Lohan in rehab. I bet he is bragging to all his buddies. He don't give a crap about Lindsay, because now he can say "Hey man, I did Lindsay Lohan!" and his poor fiance' is left to pick up the pieces of her life .. I would hate to be her. On the other hand, can you blame him ? I mean, how often does this happen to a regular ole' person ?? I still feel sorry for the X though !!!

kc

Tell me this loser doesn't have a DL anymore, please...someone, tell me that. Three strikes for DUI should me you don't get rehab. You get 20.

ErikRojo

I''m with you on that Conky. There relationship will turn into a relapse before this year is over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5