Parenting Coach to Brit -- I'm Not A Potted Plant!

10/23/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' parenting coach has submitted her report to the court, and it ain't pretty.

Sources say the two-and-a-half page report says Britney totally ignored the coach -- didn't even acknowledge her presence. The coach says she was unable to teach Britney anything, because Spears didn't want to listen.

The report, which was presented to the court yesterday and will be critical in determining if Spears should regain 50/50 custody, concludes that Britney often ignores her kids and lives in her own little world -- that Britney often disappeared and wasn't around the kids or the coach. We're told the coach has said Brit spends a lot of time on the phone and changing clothes.

me

I think #82 is a lowlife CASA volunteer. lol

inquiring minds

******
AGREED. THE FACT IS, BRITNEY DOESN'T WANT HER KIDS.

AND SHE'S MAKING MONEY OFF EVERYONE THINKING SHE DOES, BUT MIGHT NOT.

THE MOST CALCULATED, LONG-TERM PUBLICITY STUNT IN HISTORY.

SOMEONE RESCUE THOSE POOR LITTLE BABIES!!!!
******

Playne Jayne

#72 By What... YOU ARE AN R-TARD LIKE BRITNEY!

CASA Worker are volunteers, usually people who are from the criminal justice field... and yes they ARE NOT PAID to put up with people like you. I feel sorry for your kids, perhaps you should be glad and thank god almighty that they didn't visit you. Otherwise your children would most likely get taking away.

CASA people are there FOR THE KIDS... not serve dumb ass selfish parents like yourself and Britney.

Anyone see Idiocrocy... I swear that is the US in 5 years.

And I am sorry for the people in Cali... hoping the drought in Georgia won't end up as bad of as disaster too

TMZ Visitor

Sounds like multiple personality disorder to me. Changing clothes all the time? Doesn't listen? Can't drive? And which no-talent personality was it at the MTV Video Music Awards? I hope that report also suggests that she get court-appointed and monitored mental help.

me

Free pats on the back for #82

HoofHearted

What a total SKANK loser.....career ending piece of steaming work......

female

"i wonder" ARE you really Merry!!

Sick of It All

She is doing this on purpose: She does NOT want the kids and is sabotaging this on purpose..............................

me

To #88 Playne Jayne

CASA workers LIE! That is all I said. They are volunteers with no real training and a lot of them LIE.

I am a great parent and you don't even know me so don't you DARE judge me you loser

me

I'm a CASA worker AND a pedifile!

lolz

me

I lost my own kids can I have yours?

Diana

Some people on here need to get over themselves! Lots of parents spend HUGE amounts of time at work, on the phone and in front of a computer. Lots of us have distractions and ignore our kids. And most of us would not take kindly to some stranger invading our homes and telling us how to do things with our kids. NONE of those things have disqualified us from being parents, but everyone can dog Brit and hold it against her?!!! Really sad society we live in. Parents lack of attention to their kids have destroyed all kinds of valuable items in museums...but the parents KEPT their kids!! This is honestly a joke...she may not be mom of the year, but she is not doing anything hundreds of thousands of parents out there do! NOTHING that can be classed as abusive by a court!

Janet

Why isn't fenderline being subjected to drug test and parenting coaches? Why isn't anyone scrutinizing his parenting skills? He pawns them off on a nanny so he can go smoke a big fat doobie!

sam

Put those two beautiful boys up for adoption to a loving couple! Shoot K-fed & brit-brit taking them completely out of the gene pool!
PULLEEEEZEEEE! Enough is enough!

Lola La Pistola

Stop blaming her parents. Britney is a grown woman and she needs to take responsibility for her messed up life. Before her "falling out" with her parents, she was doing great! Now that she refuses to see or listen to her mother, all hell is breaking loose and it's HER fault and her's alone.

She's not a child or even a teenager anymore. She's a 25 year old grown woman. I had my masters degree and was working in a highly stressful, high profile law firm by then. I surely knew what I was doing and I knew right from wrong. I also had a 2 year old son by that age that I raised alone. Today, my son is a successful lawyer, too.

People have to shut up with blaming the parents. It's such a cop out.