« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

MLB Star's Home Gutted by Fire

10/24/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David JusticeTMZ has learned the home of former baseball player (and ex Mr. Halle Berry) David Justice has been decimated by the wildfire.

Justice's neighbors include several current and former professional athletes, including Chargers star and NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson. According to the San Diego Union Tribune, the entire area was evacuated and although Justice's home burned, those of Tomlinson and former San Diego Padres player Phil Nevin did not.

Nevin told the paper his neighborhood "looks like Mars. The house across the street was engulfed in flames. It burned down in like an hour. I'm safe. My family's safe."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Shaka

oops, meant #75

erratic-assassin

#76- elaborate please

omofmom

uhm did you just call us frICKEN it's frEAKEN. okay get it right next time you bash us for bashing a no good, cheating, twice burned down, piece of karma eatting "justice". If you can't bash like the rest, then you need to go!!!! play'a

erratic-assassin

#75 i mean - elaborate please

Shaka

Who in the heck do you think are risking everything for you right now........ THE FIREFIGHTERS!!!!!!!! I'd say that there is some serious help right going on right now.

Heatherette

I have pics of the house. He's my neighbor and a really nice guy. I feel so bad for him. The whole neighborhood is burnt. Thank God ours survived. My mom was the only one home and asleep and prob was ten minutes from dying. I'm so thankful.

kim suck

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kim suck

zx67.re7

Shaka

Unbelievable #81, unbelievable. How about we pull all of the men off of those hills, take the trucks, planes and helicopters out of there, then you can complain that no one is there for you. I, for one, would like to keep my hubby at home, but no, he is risking his life trying to get that fire under control for you. Get over yourself.

who cares

listen 82. kiss my a.s.s. I am saying we were there when others needed help, but lets see if they will be there for so caller. your hubby most likely wanted to get out of the house to get away from your stupid self. you get a grip beeetch

angela40243

"JUSTICE" served!!!

danimac

hate to say but karma a bitch, although i feel bad for his family...

chargergirl

#82 dennis: you are so rude to say that to shaka. her husband chose a profession to help others like your selfish a$$. I live in SD and fortunately did not have to evacuate this time, but some close friends did. the outpouring of help and donations is overwhelming here. the firefighters are angels for saving lives and homes. if you mean to say help from other states like Ariz for firefighting, I can understand that. what i think (i hope) you meant is that you want to see other people from places so cal has helped help us at this time. i don't keep tally---luckily we have great citizens here in SD and we can help our neighbors during this time. i just came back from dropping off t-shirts, underwear and socks for kids at an evacuation site. my home was spared and i wanted to give back to others who may have helped when i had to evacuate in the 2003 fires. cut the negative talk out and be thankful we take care of our own here in cali.

BRUTUS

ADJUSTER.. YOU ARE BOTH WRONG IT WAS ANDRE RISON'S HOUSE THAT LEFT EYE LOPEZ BURNED DOWN. DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!