« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

MLB Star's Home Gutted by Fire

10/24/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David JusticeTMZ has learned the home of former baseball player (and ex Mr. Halle Berry) David Justice has been decimated by the wildfire.

Justice's neighbors include several current and former professional athletes, including Chargers star and NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson. According to the San Diego Union Tribune, the entire area was evacuated and although Justice's home burned, those of Tomlinson and former San Diego Padres player Phil Nevin did not.

Nevin told the paper his neighborhood "looks like Mars. The house across the street was engulfed in flames. It burned down in like an hour. I'm safe. My family's safe."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gassy Jockey

Lil Sis/Owner of 2 Danes: "Decimate" originally meant to kill one in every ten, but it now means to cause great loss of life or to destroy a large part of. However, it does not mean complete destruction or obliteration.

haylee

oh please,
he prbably has so much money
to build himself a new house and four other famiies along with that
what about the other 2,000 homeless people in Southern California tonight
BOOHOOO DAVID JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!

Gassy Jockey

That means the wildfire did almost as much damage as Lisa Left-Eye Lopes did to Andre Rison's house in Atlanta.

Shay

KARMAS A BITCH!!
HA HA HA
LOVE HALLIE BITCH

kaathrin

ok... what about the other people that lost their homes... the rich and famous arent' the only ones we shud b worrying bout... tell me what u think
sn:
xoxkaathrinxox

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#3 ........I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ..............

CELEBS WILL PAY TO PROTECT THERE HOMES , BUT THOSE WHO'S

NOT FINANICALLY RICH , ISN'T THAT LUCKY ............

FIRE DEPT SHOULDNT HELP "ANY CELEBS" ................

scool2tchr

Lil Sis...

deci = 10; decimate means to destroy.

What school did you go to?

Georgia Girl

KARMA's a bitch, Dave Justice.

Sandra

Money doesn't save your house!

crotch waxer

serves that wife beating turd right... sweet justice.

Kate

What a pity . I also checked your news on horsematch.com . All of the people there say sorry for your loss .

nipslip

"64. BK-Bad Karma came and took over his life & his house. All the crap he pulled on Halle Berry, has now been cleared up by this fire. I wish it had been sooner than later, but I'm glad we were all here to see this happen to such a nice jerk!!

LOL!!!

Posted at 5:26PM on Oct 24th 2007 by Apres Ski"

Wow....what an idiot! Only he and Halle know how their marriage ended, it's her word against his. Who would I believe? I don't know, but I'd be less likely to believe someone capable of a hit and run *cough* halle berry. His house is gone, he and his family lost all belongings. That is tragic. Get ahold of yourselves!

The story is being reported simply to give the public a better understanding of the scale of people who've been effected by the fire....it's not intended to diminish the importance of all the other homes lost. It's using a big name for a frame of reference, such as Fats Domino and Brett Favre's parents in the Katrina floods. You all need to chill the f out, maybe go masturbate or do a sudoku.

ELI

Darn, I'm just scrolling along here and I thought at first K-Fed had gotten better looking!
But then to learn that this is the 1st x- husband of Halle B and not the K!
Mr. Justice, God, she works in mysterious ways. What goes around, comes around. All the evil you do, you will be rewarded with evil. Hey Mr. Justice, you shoudda tried to do good things and maybe your house would still be standing!

drunkpenis

Dude...you had Halle Berry...WTF happened?

Vicki

Jealous of those who have done well in life? That only makes you look bad. I'm sorry David lost his home, just as I am sorry for all the others who lost their homes.