Pam to Blogger: I Am Not Addicted to Coke!

10/26/2007 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After posting on his site that Pamela Anderson goes on coke binges three to four times a week, blogger Jonathan Jaxson got a gift from the blonde bombshell -- and it wasn't her sex tape. It was a cease and desist letter!
Click to launch documents
Jaxson wrote on Wednesday, quoting a source close to Pam, that the "Barb Wire" star "knows she is going to die soon, so she continues to party out of control thinking nothing of it." The source went on to tell Jaxson, "There isn't a day that goes by in the past 4-5 years of knowing her that I have seen Pam sober."

The letter, which Jaxson received yesterday, calls Jaxson's story "outrageous, untrue, defamatory and scandalous." Jaxson has not removed the story from his site, but has not blogged about Anderson since.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

deb

THIS BROAD IS SO USED UP BY ALL THE MAGGOTS UNDER THE BRITE PHEW'TRID LITES

deb

YOU CAN TELL HER EDUCATIONAL BAC GROUND BY THE CLAN SHE KEEPS

deb

get rid of playboy and the nasty people that lay in them so our baby girls are no longer getting grossly raped and murdered...hefner is a dirty molester,and will face GOD soon!!!

deb

HAPPY THANX GIVING TO ALL>GO AND HAVE YOUR SELVES A NICE TURKEY DINNER AS WE ALL KNOW GOD GAVE US MEAT TO SURVIVE...ITS OBVIOUS ANDERSON HAS NO CLUE WAT GOD HAS GIVEN US OR ASK US NOT TO DO!!!

HAPPY THANX GIVING TO ALL AND GOD BLESS!!!

alex

pam. you need to take your money and call it a day...you look so rough, it's over, as hard as it is to admit, admit it! take your money and run... go out with "some" dignity....back in the 90's, you had "it" and i was your biggest fan, so, please listen when even i can tell "it is over". not only are you not on top anymore, you're not even hot.

deb

12/10/2007
>>>notice below,youll see pam again needs to remind herself that shes somebody,lol

#1 Yahoo Search in Canada

Click here to read more about being the top B.C.-related searches on Yahoo! Canada's website this year.

deb

12/13/2007
No reality show!

IF YOU READ BELOW,YOULL SEE SHES SUDDENLY KEEPING HER LIFE PRIVATE>SHES GETTING OLD!!! I DONT THINK SHES GOT ANY OPTIONS ANY MORE>THE OLD PART!!! THIS IS GOOD NEWS,CAUSE WE'RE ALL SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE ONES THAT ARE JUST OUT THERE FOR NO PARTICLAR REASON.NOW DAYS ITS NOT EVEN CALLED FAME,ITS LAME!!! ANDERSON>WE DONT CARE WAT YOU DECIDED>GET A LIFE!!!
******************
no reality show...
I WAS considering..... Only to promote and have people see what it's like to create a show and be on stage starring in a big Vegas production.-(probably not happening anymore) not my family life. (Never my kids) I have to make a lot of big decisions. The choices I have to make now are about quality of life. And meaning. Not about money or fame for no good reason. I know I've made a lot of mistakes. But no regrets- Just living such a huge dream....I'm blessed. So many options. I can't complain. I can be confused.

deb

I DONT THINK SHE COULD HANDLE A REALITY SHOW,SHE APPEARS TO BE BORING AND I THINK SHE KNOWS SHE CANT KEEP A AUDIENCE CONTENT FOR OVER A MINUTE OR TWO WITH OUT A BREAK IN BETWEEN :) I SEE THIS AS A HUGE MESS...SAY NO TO REALITY PAM,ITS ALWAYS A SINKING HOLLYWOODERS LAST HOPE TO HANG ON.

deb

ANDERSON SPEAKING OUT BELOW IN SMALL PRINT>I CANT BELIEVE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT USING MICE FOR TESTING,OMG...THANK GOD FOR MICE SO THAT WE CAN TEST NEW MEDICATIONS THAT WILL ONE DAY CURE HEP C AND OTHER DIRTY DESEASES THAT THESE WHORING GIRLS HAVE BROUGHT FORTH AND PASTED TO OTHERS, AND TESTING WILL SAVE MANY LIVES > PETA YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME,FIND A CAUSE THAT HELPS PEOPLE,LIKE GO FEED THE HUNGRY>U IDIOTS!!!
"When my friends at PETA showed me evidence that Mars continues to fund cruel and pointless animal tests, I was shocked --and it takes a lot to shock me," wrote the former Playboy magazine model and "Baywatch" television star.

Anderson was paid by Mars to travel to Australia last year to promote the company's green M&Ms.

PETA has accused Mars of violating its own written policy by funding a study at the University of California, San Francisco, that uses rats, who are "force fed by having plastic tubes shoved down their throats ... then cut open and killed."

deb

HEY PAM,DONT YOU THINK THAT GETTING A "C - - K" SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT IS MORE DISCUSTING AND CRUEL THAN A MOUSE GETTING A TUBE SHOVED DOWN HIS...GET A LIFE!!! YOU'RE A PIG!!!

deb

HOOF 'N' MOUTH,SHE COULD HANDLE A HORSE!

mysterious messages have sparked the TMZ

i smile when pam deserves to die!
shes a retarted bitch, but a hot girl

deelicious

Britney in 15yrs?? I think so....

TheONE

That pic looks like Anna Nicole

Barf!

If you've seen one blond skank, you've seen them all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments