Not Again! Paris in Paparazzi Fender Bender

10/27/2007 9:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's black Cadillac Escalade was side-swiped by a paparazzo trying to get a good shot of the heiress, but don't worry -- Paris wasn't driving this time. Whew!

Hilton was riding in the back seat as her car pulled into the alley behind Kitson, the trendy boutique on Robertson Blvd., where earlier in the day Paris launched her new fragrance.

Paris' driver tells TMZ that he was parked at the time of the accident. He explains that a black Mercedes, driven by a photographer, pulled in front of Hilton's car to get a good shot of Paris heading into Kitson. But, according to Paris' driver, the paparazzo left the car in reverse!

The driver tells us, "The car is backing up into me, in reverse, as my client is getting out of the car. Basically it was either me risking hurting my client, which I wasn't willing to do, of course, or taking the hit. So we took the hit."

Paris was unhurt (whew again!) but a bodyguard who was riding in the front passenger seat complained of neck pain. The two parties exchanged information, but no cops or paramedics were called. In fact, Paris headed into Kitson to go about her shopping!

What, you thought a little car accident would stop her? Calls to Paris' rep were not immediately returned.

He's just another Idiot

Glad you are reporting on dimwitted Paris again. She's more fun to hate than Britney.

vanity

Oh Please!!! I can't stand Paris, Brittney et al, but you damn paps who choose to risk not only your life, but the lives of others for a friggin picture deserve just what you get. Rock on Paris...keep shopping girl...next time give that pap a little love tap...nothing to hurt them, just a little tap to let them know to back the F**K UP!!!

Lola La Pistola

#1 She did have a driver. Read again. D'uh! ;o)

gwen

I think they should rename Paris's perfume to something like "Herp" by Paris...I can't believe that people still use her name to push products. Don't they read the news. Don't they have any idea that Paris is a social pyrryhia...

Sharona

I'm sure somebody will find a way to blame it on Paris!

K

Hey#1 Um...duh...read the article before you comment...duh you idiot!

Boxy Roxy

Does Kitson's sell nose jobs? Because Paris has quite the beak. She's butt ugly + stupid = not hot.

Tina

WHO CARES!!!!

Chantelle

and thats why i love paris if it was me i would have gotten out the car and look ate the next car and say THATS HOT and go bout my business

roughdaddy

thats breaking news???

axtora

I don't know what most people see in Paris. I don't find her to be that pretty or attractive. Plus who is she, just someone who has inherited a large sum of money from her ancestors. Just a spoil brat who has never work in her life before.

Reality

THE PAPS KILLED PRINCESS DIANA!

chris

Nobody gets as many comments as Britney

He's just another Idiot

It doesn't matter to me what she wears, how she acts, or what she says. The picture in my mind of Paris will always be when she was being hauled off to jail wailing for her mommy.
I wonder what her IQ is? What a stupid media whore she is.

He's just another Idiot

I thought she was supposed to go to Africa to help the poor. She's such a fake. She will never help the poor. Maybe K-Fed will start hitting on Paris now. Wouldn't they make the most Repulsive Couple of the Century? But, I think even Paris has more sense than to hook up with that loser K-Prick.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments