Brit & K-Fed -- A Tale of Two Bank Accounts

11/1/2007 8:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained documents from the Brit/K-Fed divorce, and it's pretty interesting to see who has jack and who spends it.
Britney Spears K-Fed
TMZ first reported Brit earns an average of $737,868 per month. Here's how the popwreck spends some of that cash.

The financials, she submitted in May, 2007, show Spears spent an average of $102,000 a month on entertainment, gifts and vacations. K-Fed spent 5 grand a month on entertainment and the like.

Brit dropped 16K a month on clothes, K-Fed spends $2,000.

K-Fed spent $3,000 a month on insurance, including car and life. Brit spent $785 a month. K-Fed spent zippo on charity -- Britney, who operates the Britney Spears Foundation, contributed $500 a month.

Brit spent $10,250 a month on utilities -- gas, electric, water and trash (no, not her boyfriends). Poor K-Fed spent $650.

Britney's mortgage -- $49,267. K-Fed's rent (at the time he didn't own a home) was $7,500.

K-Fed, got $20,000 a month for child support, but we've learned that amount went down to $15,000 a month. That, however, could change now that he has sole physical custody. K-Fed dropped $2,500 a month on child care. Britney spent $6,000 for the same.

By the way, as we first reported, K-Fed is getting $20,000 a month in spousal support, but that runs out in two weeks.

BTW, both spent a big zero on education.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

OCD

Wow!

My eyeballs locked down on the $102,000/month for entertainment.

After that, I was feeling a little faint and all I saw was sparkles swimming before my eyes.

So Angry!

How is this any of our business???
I'm sure glad my finances aren't splattered all over the web!

What ever happened to PRIVACY?

aruna

Boxy Roxy

Ding dang! All that money...and zero class. Why am I not surprised? Great legacy for "the cutest mistakes."

diane r

SHE WORKED FOR THE MONEY SHE SPENDS!! IT'S THAT SIMPLE! WHAT A STUPID POST

eyeamtym

i spend just about the same. well maybe a little less but living in cali it is hard to spend less.

anonymous

I didn't see how much he spent on child support for his other children, what a creep....

eyeamtym

#2 as soon as you saw what the article was about did you give them privacy? or did you read on

Em

I sure hope these two are putting money away for the two boys to get a decent college education. If they are both counting on being at the top of the pop celebrity list in 22 or so years when these boys are ready to hit college age, they had better think again.

Sad state of affairs for those two little boys. Can you imagine the tell-all books they're going to churn out? Oh wait, perhaps they will sell enough of those books to pay for a college degree!

LIFE IS LIFE

l LOVE TMZ THE BEST...

D

if she spends so much dam money on clothes why does she always look so nasty and slutty???
i wish she would actually spend some of that money and spend a nice long vacation OUT of the coutry!!!
ugh shes such a waste of space its distgusting

Baby Countdown

As much as I don't like her as a person, and as much as I don't think this is how *I* would spend that kind of money, the fact remains that it was Britney who worked her ass off, had no real childhood, and lip synced her way into all that cash....she can spend it however the hell she wants

Rachel

#5 are you kidding me? I live in CA also and I don't find it difficult at all not to spend $102,000 on entertainment or $16,000 on clothes. And my mortgage isn't even close to $50,000 a month. I drive a nice car, live in a nice area and have nice clothes too!

Nell

4700 a month for eating out plus another 1600 a month for g roceries. That is not incuded in entertainment..

That is a lot of fast food.

Cool financials.