Britney: Partying Like a Mock Star

11/1/2007 3:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With reports that her new CD will debut at #1 next week -- and with the need for a babysitter no longer necessary -- Britney Spears partied the Halloween night away.

The mother-of-two donned one of her best whoretastic ensembles and hit up Heidi Klum's Halloween party -- sponsored by Captain Morgan. Ahoy, messy!

Partying with the popwreck were a motley crew, including cousin/assistant/professional BFF Alli, newfound Svengali/TMZ wannabe Sam Lufti and E!'s Jason Kennedy. Happy Halloween, Sean and Jayden!

Terry

I gave up on her but I am wanting to know who is buying her music?
I think the music industry is corrupt and they have even manipulated I tunes even . Her company buys bulk and it goes to number one.

The thinking is the public will say well it must be good I have to have it too. One day I think it will come out how manipulated the numbers are and the
public is made fools once again by these crooks .

Maybe instead of PR to push her new album they spent the money on buying them.
I may not have it all right, But I do sense something shady goes on to try and make something appear more popular then it is.

sanityrules

To #8 - Chris - since when was being pregnant considered being out of shape? I can only assume you are a guy - which would figure the stupid comment.

Butterfly

Im not supporting her as she has been and still continues to do things very wrong. But maybe she couldnt be with the kids on halloween due to how her court orders are set with visitation ect......
Maybe and i mean just maybe she couldnt be with them because of that. All though it wouldnt surprize me that she blew them off anyways.

Reality

Hey, TMZ, can you go 1 week no Britney, let's just see if she falls off the face of the earth if you do.

DIANE T

I’m not defending Britney, but the day of the Ryan Seacrest interview, her kids arrived at 10am, (along w. monitor),& they all stayed in the house for awhile. Then they went aimlessly driving around for a while. (Maybe seeing the Halloween decorations?) Went back home for awhile. THEN! Britney actually took her boys to a private Halloween party!! (Along w. monitor of course.) TMZ didn’t report this. I read about it on another site.

whoknew

What pray tell does it tell you when this person can't even answer the simple question from a reporter "Brit, when do you get to see your kids?" and the dumb bitch answers "my lawyer knows all this? She has NEVER, EVER....... shown any ADULT!!!! RESPONSIBILITY FOR TWO YOUNG LIVES.

Give those two young boys to their father and let them live a normal, happy life with someone that obviously will take PARENTING a little more serious than she does. And please, don't bring Brit's parents into the act - LOOK WHAT A MESS THEY MADE OF THEIR DAUGHTER!!!!!!!

Oscar in Miami Beach

KFed wanted the kids, well he can have them. Brit continues with her life and thats the way it is. KFed side wanted this and he now has his way. The next thing is going to be to ask for financial assistance to keep the brats. Meanwhile the fool keeps himself in Las Vegas and the kids are in the hands of who-know-who in Los Angeles. The same is with the kids with the africanamerican woman. She's partying and going out to discos and all that and the brats are with some somebody else but because she doesn't have the dough, he doesn't bother to go after her. The whole thing is as dirty as a toilet in a rest area.

paisley40

Oh my, dressing up as a whore - now that's a stretch for her!!!!!!!!!!!

OCD

This woman's actions just leave me speechless.

With all of the difficulties and bad press she has had recently for her lack of attention to her children and her partying ways, you'd think she'd cool her jets for at least a week.

But, noooooo. *banging head*

jewliee

she is such a dumb ass. Keep up the coke Brit, you freaken tweeker. by the way, your costume made you look even more like a whore, if that's even possible.............

KELLIE

like y all hate her...cus she is sooo cute..and famous...you all are JEALUS!!!

AUNT DAR

BRIT PARTIES EVERDAY LIKE IS 1999...
WONDER WHAT THE 2 BROTHERS DID.... WHO TOOK THEM TRICK OR TREATING?
THE NANNY?
WHY DOESN'T TMZ REPORT MORE ON KFED'S PARENTING SKILLS? ... I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM WITH THEM IN PUBLIC... JUST THE NANNY..

KELLIE

she is totally unconcerned with her boys...she is a partygirl...and those partying days shouldve ended...when she became a mom.too bad....it makes her look really bad...

annoyed

One.....two.....three.......four.......five......six.....seven.........eight....nine?........wow. I've never seen a roomful of so many losers at one time. Anyone who is willing to sacrifice their scruples and morals, so they can hang out with this lowlife, trailer trash, wacked-out, washed-up, poor excuse for a mother, just so they can be a part of the "Brit-Brit Mafia" or whatever she calls it, is a loser.

KELLIE

party on,girl!! i luv u!