Coolio -- Yes, He's Still Alive!

11/1/2007 3:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ cameras spotted '90s rapper Coolio in Hollywood last night, sporting his still incredible old hairdo! It's a timeless, classic style. The trendsetter spoke about Halloween in L.A. and all the freaks that come out at night -- and during the day. He would know!

Coolio is a single father of six teenagers (!), and he'll be joining the reality show bandwagon with "Coolio & The Gang," which debuts next year on the Oxygen Network. Brady Bunch, 2008!

DARK MEAT ONLY

Maybe, Cathy Johnson can play the Den mother, or his cradle in the crib B*tch. They would make a wonderful couple. She could try to check him with her shrill shrew cussing and Coolio can be her boo constantly trying to control her with his 1970's pimp loving tactics.
Oh what a beautiful show it would be.

JaimeNTexas

Ahhhhhh the RACISM starts. Watch how it unfolds. Nevermind this man has never claimed to be a pimp. Most of his music was safe. Gangsta's Paradise was the edgiest song I remember from him. But he was telling a story. Shoot keep some money in ya pocket Coolio...hell there is a new reality show fulla white people on a daily basis. Hell MTV stopped showing videos to show those damn reality shows. So jump on the bandwagon and get you some to

huh?

Another reality show??? Just what we need! Maybe that attention whore Kim Kardashian can guest star and hob his knob on camera.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Gangsta, Pimp, Player they are all currents flowing down the same river.

Sparticus

That's 50 cents and p-diddy in the next 10 years .First mc hammer .now this joker . Next....pididdy and the boys! HA-HA!!!!!!!!! Hey , at least they will have reality t.v. shows. to count on .I can see it now...50 cents trying to perform "da club" 10 years from now . Boy I cant wait , it's going to be soooooo funny!!!!

Sparticus

Me

Coolio is great and really nice....I met him at LAX last year and he was so polite and let me take a pic with him. I'm a fan forever.

OCD

Well, I guess they had to dig pretty deep to find a reality show to take the place of Hulk Hogan and his band of merry misfits......

There's a reason I don't watch reality shows. They aren't reality, they are scripted and they are brain meltingly stupid.

College Grad

@Viewsonic
Coolio doesn't have near the amount of money that Puffy or 50 cent has, this year alone 50 has made well over 150 million dollars! Some people are not idiots like MC Hammer and blow they're fortune away, they make smart business moves and stay rich off of interest and investments. Next time if your going to make a point, use a rapper who isn't making money right now, this would make it sound more relevant.

fha secure rates

wow where's he been?

tired of cry baby

my god, 6 kids and no marrige. thats so sick, i guess he would have more kids if he did'nt spend his youth in prison !! when is that cycle going to stop ? just discusting

fha secure rates

he must live in a big house if he's got 6kids!!

how dumb

Wow, I didn't know he is a single father of six children. Good for him!! Does anyone have the details on this? Are they from the same mother and he is raising them by himself (due to death, divorce or abandonment??)

I'm interested to know the details and don't have time to look it up since I am sneaking this while I'm working!!!!!

Sarah

Takes a lot of strength, courage and patience to raise even one teenager on your own, nevermind six! Good for him!

LL

WOW! A SINGLE father of 6 teens- God bless him! I guess that alone will keep him busy for years:)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments