Enrique Iglesias: Touring Is a Grind

11/1/2007 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hunky crooner Enrique Iglesias likes to work his crew hard!

Very hard! While on tour in Lisbon, the 32-year-old sexy Spaniard did a horizontal jig with one of his backup singers. Bailamos!

After serenading underage and same-sex fans in the past, Enrique is now directing his onstage antics to peeps on the payroll. Speaking of ... where's his wife/girlfriend/who-knows-what Anna Kournikova?!

LuvTMZ

One can only hope he's gay!

OCD

Well, ewwwwwwww.

I thought a concert was about singing....silly me.

LuvTMZ

Why do some think he's gay? Is it because he's cute?

yuk

disgusting!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

whats up with her feet

Jenn

He is so yummy, he can sing to me anytime. He knows how to work those dark eyes and that grin. Whatever else he is, he is very sexy.

I'm not impressed with this little bit of stage show though. Doesn't do a thing for me, I'd be embarrassed for both of them if I was at the concert. A little sexy/suggestive dancing would be plenty. Heck, he can sing and have one particular look that makes me think of sex, I don't have to see an actual horizontal show.

mmmmm, I haven't seen anything from Enrique in a long time. I sure would have appreciated a picture of the boy's face in this article! He's definitely got the goods.

Vintage '51

Sing Enrique, not everyone is interested in your visual antics. Our country has No morals anymore and you and your dance partner are not setting a good example for your younger viewers.This kind of behavior needs to stop.

mishy

first of all enrique is not gay 2 enrique does not copy no one 3rd that women is enriques backing singer and they do this kind of thing al the time when touring ok so you,s need to get your facts right your just jealous becuase yous, cant get hot girls like him and also why would anna kick her butt when she,s a slut her self ??? leave enrique alone unless you know him ok

markf9803

that girl has very sexy feet.

Tina

I sure envy Laura Jane, that must be a blast even if it is an act from a concert!!! The ones calling him gay are just jealous of his talent, looks, money and most of all his ability to get any women he wants.

mommy of 3

just disgusting....WTF? SOOOO inappropriate....who would let someone do that to them? Even if it is Enrique...but in public,on stage? NOT cute at all!!! (in private maybe (lol) but yeah,he's with Anna isn't he?

marlon

i just don't believeit. too much!!!

Nutage

If anyone has the rest of this footage let me know. Like to add it to the rest of my collection.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2