Paris Hilton -- Back in Prison Stripes

11/1/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton donned a black and white prison uniform last night -- but no, she's not making a return to Lynwood!
Paris Hilton
TMZ cameras caught the jailbird at LAX in Las Vegas for a paid appearance at her Halloween party, wearing some creepy contacts and a jailbait costume that was more than a little, um, provocative.

Hilton bopped along to the music with some Oompa Loompas and even did some Heidi Montag-does-Paris-does-Heidi Montag vocal work -- and we've got the video coming right up.

LuvTMZ

Go Paris!!!!

getitrightstupid

FIRST. EAT IT!!

FlBiker

Sadly our "wonky" eyed daughter Parisite is a cocaine addled drunken slut. On behalf of the entire Hiton family we apologize for her, and her behavior.
We all wish she had died while she was incarcerated.
Rick hilton

DS

I'm not a Paris Hilton fan, but at least she has a sense of humor.

Vintage '51

What is the fascination with her? Does she ever sleep?Suppose there would be a camera in her bedroom recording her "sleeping poses".That's all she does. What a life.I wouldn't want it.

huh?

Sense of humor??? She is mocking her brief incarceration by wearing that getup. She laughs at everything because she believes she's above all of us peons. She makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth with her every move.

rjinchi

herpes whore just go away......

Alana Joy

Sense of style? Maybe. Sense of humor? Hmm... sense of publicity.

*click on my name to check out the hottest fashion blog out there!

LALA

that is a fake photo she was not wearing that..

Merry Christmas

This chick has never had and never will have a brain. She just doesn't get it. Who told her this would be funny and/or clever? She just has no respect for anything.

Rocco and David

..............and she can't dance.

paisley40

Since when is jail funny? She basically beat the system. Knows she beat the system. Made some vapid remarks about charity work which - of course - never took place, and is now back to partying. The fact that she rubs her elitism in the public's face is just further proof of how unfair our justice system really is and how entitled these wealthy but ignorant socialites think they are. I think another French Revolution - on American soil - needs to take place. The common folk out number you Paris - better watch out.

J.D.

Still a drunken whore jail hasn't changed her a bit I thought Barbra Walters lying might of done some good but you see how that deal with Rosie was too!

LuvTMZ

Where's the video already??!!!

Spacemonk

She is wearing the same style dress in different themes (army, prisoner, sailor), isn't she? How boring. Granted, she looks better than Miss Spears, but at least Britney gets credit for originality. Paris could hire someone to do so much better than this, but all she wanted was to look "hot". BORING! And why is she famous? So why am I wasting my time on this? The world may never know. Thanks goodness for the Heidi, Kate, and Christina for getting in the spirit and being creative. So, I have made a Halloween Resolution to no longer waste time on Paris or Britney, at least until they contribute something entertaining or useful. (And that doesn't mean court appearances or club hopping) Who's with me? (I am ok doing this alone, since it appears the rest of the universe likes carnage!)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments