Paris Hilton -- Back in Prison Stripes

11/1/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton donned a black and white prison uniform last night -- but no, she's not making a return to Lynwood!
Paris Hilton
TMZ cameras caught the jailbird at LAX in Las Vegas for a paid appearance at her Halloween party, wearing some creepy contacts and a jailbait costume that was more than a little, um, provocative.

Hilton bopped along to the music with some Oompa Loompas and even did some Heidi Montag-does-Paris-does-Heidi Montag vocal work -- and we've got the video coming right up.

NYCBabe

As usual - She's DEssssperate for coverage (photo / tv ect) that would most likely be the only reason she bothered reminding people she went ultimately skanky and was incarcerated for 21 (or whatever) days. Here's Paris thinking " golly" no one is talking about me (cause i dont do anything - but whatever!!) so hmmmm.. I know..lets draw attention & get them to talk...about..ummmm..hmmm..nothing..oh! i know, i was just incarcerated,...cool!!!! lets get a slutty outfit like a jailbird...cool!! Yay!!!

Barf!

NYCBabe

Paris is a Barnacle!

just saying...

if the stupid "paps" would STOP taking this skank's picture - she would not be paid to show up at things.
2 mill for a fashion show in Moscow
$100,000 for this
$500,000 for New Year's

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a joke and you all are really stupid for perpetuating this SKANK!

LuvTMZ

My My My, all this jealousy isn't good people!!!

AUNT DAR

GOTTA LOVE PARIS...
HOPEFULLY SHE IS DOING THIS TO POKE FUN AT HERSELF...
OR TO SHOW THAT SHE CAN LOOK GOOD IN A PRISON GARB..
JUST NOT AN ORANGE ONE...

Over It Already

So, Paris is sooooo busy trying to obtain that new realization she spoke of after her release from the pokey, eh? You've heard that the Rwanda (an entire 5-days!!) is off, right? Guess she discovered there are no pedi/mani services in that part of the world and it would just prove to be too much for the poor girl. I saw the interview with Larry King shortly after her release from Lynnwood, and she was pretty determined to 'stop partying so much'. Uh... yeah, right.

Boxy Roxy

She's such an idiot, she doesn't get it.

blah

This is a totally botched picture. She wasn't wearing that last night, she was wearing an army uniform. If you look closely at the picture you can tell. I'm disappointed in you TMZ.

Sharona

You got to love her....at least she has a sense of humor!

Amy Silverman

Paid appearance-that's just too funny-pay her to stay away???

Fly

how can anyone pay this waste of space for an appearance?

Enough is Enough

What happened to her visit to Rawanda ?????????roflmao, like that was ever going to happen in the first place........I mean, does she really need some organization to send her ????????? She can afford to go there anytime, to HELP, as she so put it..............

I am Just Sayin..........

The white folks princess.

I call bullshit

17. My My My, all this jealousy isn't good people!!!

Posted at 1:37PM on Nov 1st 2007 by LuvTMZ

neither are your delusions.....

Fly on The Wall