HB Neighbors to Brit: Not in Our Backyard!

11/2/2007 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey y'all! She's looking for a new Ranchita Popwreck! Earlier this week, Britz was seen in the quiet South Bay city of Hermosa Beach, Calif. checking out a giant house at the end of a cul-de-sac, and horrifying potential neighbors.

TMZ got an exclusive tour of the 5,900 sq. ft. property.

It features 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, a giant kitchen, and a vintage Irish Pub with a 700-gallon saltwater fish tank -- and yes, the fish come with the house! There's a large sports pool and spa, a separate guest house and panoramic ocean views. The price tag? A mere $8,585,000! Gimme more!

Britney's constant entourage of paparazzi is making her would-be neighbors very nervous. "This is not a star-type neighborhood ... you can practically reach out and touch your neighbor's house! I wouldn't want her here," whined a local resident while walking his dogs.

"I'd rather see more real people living here in Hermosa Beach, rather than plastic freaks," said another unwelcoming man while sitting on a bench at the pier. A lady at a restaurant added, "I hope she doesn't park next to my car," and a costume-wearing girl eloquently summed it up with, "Not here, bitch!"

Related

Articles

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dog is a racist mutt!

Hermosa Beach- 'There goes tha neighborhood!' Sorry, but your lives are just not going to be as peaceful anymore with Brit as a neighbor. That's too bad, seriously-HB's is (was) a cool place!

Oh no- I live just down the street in a smaller place!

Sharona

You go tot be kidding me.....you've got 2 whores walking down the street being interviewed saying they don't want Britney there. Don't worry about Britney's underwear I think you need to worry about yours!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Too bad #1! I'd be 'pissed' too, because having Brit around would be like someone 'dumping' a #2 in your hood!

Your'e Fired!

...................There goes the neighborhood. Remember when that was said when a BLACK family moved in.......My how times have changed. Now we're "afraid" of a WHITE chick! I'd rather have a BLACK family.

tomo1

God..... I could only imagine if that freak moved into my neighborhood. I think I would try to sell first beacuse after all the trailers filled with 'kin' move in parking would be tough. After that I think my IQ would probably drop.
Whats up with the freak leaving an interview to take a shower...........she probably thought she didnt look her best for that radio interview

The entertainment just never stops does it?

hlkjhlkj

Two things can ruin a neighborhood... the blacks and britney

Yuck

Does this mean Welcome Wagon isn't coming a calling y'all dag!!!!

SARA

Britney can live wherever she wants, as long as she can pay for it!!! The paparazzi need to leave her alone and go find someone else to stalk, and make money off. THEY ARE VULTURES AND SITE LIKE THIS THAT PAY THE PAPARAZZI ARE JUST AS GUILTY AS THEY ARE!!!

AND I SEE TMZ HASN'T REPORTED THE OUTRAGIOUS MONTHLY SPENDING HABITS OF THE JOBLESS, LEECH, K-FED : I JUST WONDER HOW K-FED AFFORDED ALL THAT? THINK HE WOULD BE LIVING LIKE THIS HAD HE NOT MET BRITNEY?! WITHOUT HER HE WOULD STILL BE JOBLESS, SINCE HE'S A LAZY BASTARD, AND HE WOULD BE LIVING IN A TRAILER PARK, OR IS MOMMA'S BASEMENT!
FROM PEOPLE.COM, HERE IT IS: THESE ARE 2006 MONTHLY EXPENCES:
Kevin's Expenses:
• $5,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacation
• $7,500 on rent
• $2,000 on clothes
• $1,500 on eating out
• $750 on phone bills

Internet Website Designs

they dont want brit

Dog is a racist mutt!

'AfroBro' 2 words, 'Body Count'! Ice-f'inf T!!!!

Alanna

She moves in there, property values will go down. Not because she's trashy (although she IS), but because of the constant presence of the paparazzi.

Janet L

Between Kevin & Brit, doesn't anyone believe in staying home and cooking for their kids. Why does Kevin need so much $$ for eating out & entertainment. He is suppose to be a family man or so we thought, we know Brit is definately not the stay at home mom. She shouldn't even have the kids at all, she only forgets them when she does have them.

Yuck

Gee I can't imagine why these people don't want the paparazzi oops I mean Brit living in their neighborhood

Whamo

I have to laugh at you Americans. It doesn't matter what the topic / subject is, racism ALWAYS rears it's ugly head. It is the malaise of a once great nation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments